* Best of Breed Open Source App Hosting

Hi All,

What we do at Hosting Puppy isn't exactly shared hosting nor is it exactly reseller or VPSes, but all play a part. We provide professional hosting for selected Open Source applications such as WordpressMU, Drupal, eyeOS, ISPConfig, and Citadel and more.

We're new, but we're not stupid. I won't hammer away in here about how wonderful we are and why you should ignore the fact that we're new. We've all been through a lot of hosts ourselves before deciding to team up and start our own, so I know the pain.

In fact, I would venture to say that at this point we need you more than you need us. We need to stretch our legs, our processes, and our gear and to that end, here's the offer:

The first 5 people to sign up for any of our web application hosting packages get their hosting free for 6-months. No set up, no money at all. All we ask is that you treat us like a paying customer would by using the package you've selected (a derelict package doesn't do us much good), using the support system if there are problems, and popping into the forums now and again.

In order to maintain some control, the process is this:

1. Visit Hosting Puppy (link in my signature)
    2. If you find a package you like, email me for a coupon code
    3. Sign up using the form on our site and the coupon code I gave you

It's that easy. The first 5 emails I get requesting a coupon code get it.

Note that we cannot make the same 100% off offer for our VPS applications like ISPConfig and Citadel, but we are running a general 50% off coupon for all packages that can be used for that.

Questions and comments are welcome, of course.

Jon

This offer is now closed. Thanks