Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

hostechsupport.com spammed anyone else?

Did anyone else get spam from hostechsupport.com advertising their services? We got hit with emails to 3 role accounts and frankly I cba dealing with a company that uses that sort of tactics
    Rus Foster - Director of Cloud @ UK2 Group
    VPS.net - True Cloud Hosting powered by OnApp and HP SANS
    Tel: +447714137805 | Email: rghf@uk2group.com

Bit of a old thread but I was just searching through for more information on this company. After we got spammed yesterday.

I hate spam and spammers. This company got us at our sales and admin accounts
    The MonkeyPC - cPanel webhosting that's vibrant and high in quality. Just say hello to The Monkey!

hostech................... come here ....... spam me info@nnxhoa.com . Thank you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PN-Matt View Post
    Bit of a old thread but I was just searching through for more information on this company. After we got spammed yesterday.

I hate spam and spammers. This company got us at our sales and admin accounts
    Give abuse@wiredtree.com an email as I've already complained once

Thanks for that Rus.
    The MonkeyPC - cPanel webhosting that's vibrant and high in quality. Just say hello to The Monkey!

We appolozise to all those who say that we are spamming, But spamming is proved when you get repeated email to your same specific account and we are not at all doing that.That is just an introductory email sent to all of you for the services we provide.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience faced.If you have any more queries do fee free to contact us on support@hostechsupport.com

Regards,
    Natasha Dugen

We got the email twice to multiple roll accounts (Support sales and billing)

Dont you have unsubcribtion link so that if any users dont want to get your offers can cut them down? SPAmming in clear terms is not known to many people and those how know use it to max with any boundries.
    www.a1domainhosting.com :: www.topwebhostreward.com Best in support and quality

Apolozise

It is possible, I dont disagree and do once again apolozise for this.I assure,you will not get any emails hence forth.

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2 View Post
    We got the email twice to multiple roll accounts (Support sales and billing)

Good idea Sir, Will ask our development team to work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by a1domainhosting View Post
    Dont you have unsubcribtion link so that if any users dont want to get your offers can cut them down? SPAmming in clear terms is not known to many people and those how know use it to max with any boundries.

Hey hostechsupport, dont take it personal It was just an suggestion.
    www.a1domainhosting.com :: www.topwebhostreward.com Best in support and quality

Not a problem at all Dhamendraji, We always try to improve ourselves with suggestions from client end
    Quote Originally Posted by a1domainhosting View Post
    Hey hostechsupport, dont take it personal It was just an suggestion.

We did not sign up to any of hostechs services. So why did we receive the emails?

A unsubscription link would be silly considering we never signed up for anything

Quote Originally Posted by hostechsupport View Post
    That is just an introductory email sent to all of you for the services we provide.
    Regardless of what you're sending, it's still unsolicited email since no one asked for you to send it in the first place.

From the book of WHT rules:

"If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them. If you gleaned information from anywhere other than the advertising forums and use that to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM."

Quote Originally Posted by hostechsupport View Post
    We appolozise to all those who say that we are spamming, But spamming is proved when you get repeated email to your same specific account and we are not at all doing that.That is just an introductory email sent to all of you for the services we provide.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience faced.If you have any more queries do fee free to contact us on support@hostechsupport.com

Regards,
    Natasha Dugen

Spamming is when you send commercial email to someone who hasn't asked for it. We didn't ask for it. You're spamming. Stop it.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com