* LAST CHANCE for PrecisionPro @ 20GB storage/100GB bandwidth

LAST CHANCE for PrecisionPro with the limits of 20GB storage/100GB bandwidth!
    - Beginning March 1, the resources on our PrecisionPro for Business plan will decrease to 10GB storage/75GB bandwidth. That's a 10GB storage and 25GB bandwidth difference -- for the same price!

PrecisionPro for Business

Hosting a web site for your business? With our new PrecisionPro for Business service, your web site is hosted on a server with up to 90% less customers than a traditional shared hosting platform. As a result of this, your site is provided with more resources, which translates to faster page loads and greater reliability. PrecisionPro data is stored on multiple hard drives within a RAID array and backed up daily to an off-site location. Oh, and did we mention it's hosted on one of America's greatest networks? Below are the specs of our latest and greatest hosting plan:

20GB of Data Storage (Plenty of room for your growing web site)
    100GB of Outgoing Bandwidth (Incoming transfer is unmetered!)
    3 Hosted Domains (Two more hosted domains than our standard shared plans)
    Unlimited Databases, Subdomains, and E-mail Accounts
    Accelerated PHP environment with eAccelerator and Ioncube loader
    View All Features

All PrecisionPro accounts are hosted on Quad Core AMD Opteron processors with 2GB or greater of ECC memory and multiple hard drives in a RAID array.

----------------------------------------------

Whether you’re purchasing a PrecisionPro account or a regular shared account, there are so many reasons why you SHOULD host with us! We offer a 99.9% uptime and 30 day money-back guarantee! There’s nothing to lose! Search WHT for the term ‘precisioneffect’ and you’ll see that our customers are very satisfied!

BY THE WAY, WE DON’T OVERSELL!

Take 10% off our shared hosting packages with the coupon code: TAKE10.

your web site is hosted on a server with up to 90% less customers than a traditional shared hosting platform. As a result of this, your site is provided with more resources

SO how much more resources CPU ?
    I dont see in your AUP anywhere anything clear on this..

How many hosted people is classed as "upto" 90% less ?

because it has that word "Upto" which bothers me.

How much cpu is acceptable on this business plan ?

Shania,

Our PrecisionPro plan does not exceed more than 20 accounts per server. There is no exact amount of CPU that you are guaranteed. If you think you may need a dedicated server or a high-end VPS, you should not choose this plan.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Steve

Hi Steve, you know my interest in this runs a while, but I wondered why I see this multi-site addon below this plan on your site. Am I not allowed to host ~ unlimited sites on that package? Only 3 domains in 20GB space is well, a bit pathetic. Can I buy off this limitation? And if so, what will it cost? Can you provide a test-ip?

The domain limit is in place to prevent our pro servers from getting turned into a regular shared hosting server. If we allowed unlimited sites on the server, the advantages of this plan would greatly decrease. Keep in mind that this offering was created with businesses in mind and its general purpose is to increase speed and reliability by decreasing the number of hosted domains.

In many cases we can provide a custom plan if you contact us.

Also, 69.65.40.14 is the test ip for our PrecisionPro plans.