Dayton, Oh

ADSI4NT IIS Web Admin Site

Hey folks,

About 2 years ago I started a project that everyone said “It can not be done”. I am started digging and they were right, there was NO decent web based admin tool. Sure there was one from the Resource Kit, there were a few 3rd party tools, but nothing that did not rely on a custom DLL. (I would not load them on production servers because you never know what could be in there, and look what has happened to most all of them, a security hole was found.)

So I dug even deeper and started developing my own site. I am lucky enough to have some awesome friends who are awesome developers.. They laid the ground work, and I as an admin took over.

I have created one of the easiest to use and most powerful Web Admin Tool’s for the Windows Hosting ISP. There is still a lot of work to do, but why start from scratch, and why pay thousands of dollars for more security risks?

View the source and share your code….

I do not stop in here often, but just released version 2.0 so check it out… I am not posting a SALE Ad here; because I am not SALEING anything… it will only cost you the bandwidth (all 165K of the entire program….)

Congratulations. I started a small project too but did not continued as It was very difficault to find information about ADSI.

I wanted to create a hosting control panel in fact.

Oh great,

I just visited your site and seems that you have offered it for free

Great people on the web !

I suggest you to add something for adding DSN entries and adding DNS zones

Great Job anyway

Go to search for ADSI and buy a book. hehe