Awesome Design template for Hosting company

TEMPLATE SOLD
    www.triplesoft.net/websites/defsnc/
    TEMPLATE SOLD
    Last edited by TripleSoft; 07-04-2002 at 07:02 AM.
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

Nice template. but one suggestion use all the same font... verdana, arial and so on. IF they are frauding then that's because they don't want to pay for a template... but people need to be warned.Do no post sample templates without watermarking them. Otherwise you loose your money and time. It's very easy to get copy a template.

I hope you get someone to buy your template.
    PierreB - Montreal

Very nice work. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Good luck selling it.
    These are not the 'droids we're looking for. Move along.

the header was going to be changed in MX FLASH so those fonts are just a temp fonts..
    the client was like "Great ,Very Unique and professional Design" and he was sending us mail every day for editing little little contents and he was pretty happy with the design ofcurse the header and overall design is made in very professional way. so when i said your template is ready according to your requirements and transfer the payment he just slipaway never reply me back..i wish i could charge him deposit first.

Don't tell me you dind't charge a deposit before starting to work? I always charge 50% upfront and my clients agreed on that without a problem... of course there are those that don't like that but when they sign a contract they are held by it and me too, so no problems at all...

Have you signed a contract with the person? it sounds like you didn't.
    PierreB - Montreal

no contract signed and no deposit charged thats my biggest fault and what do you mean by signed?
    let me warn every freelancer dont ever work for your cleint without upfront.
    otherwise its risky.

If you had sign(ed) a contract with the person you would have been protected. Call up a lawyer and ask how to make a contract for web design work. A lawyer should know it. Might charge you a little but that's worth it.
    PierreB - Montreal

no contract signed and no deposit charged thats my biggest fault and what do you mean by signed?
    let me warn every freelancer dont ever work for your cleint without upfront.
    otherwise its risky.
    I agree.. This is the safest way to work. Why don't you file fraud against him?

i am thinking to make a case on that looser i dont care about money the only thing is rules and regulation.
    lets say if that guy is living in UK and am living in USA ....do i have to call metrolpolitan Police? i have to ask my lawyer Thanks

my humble opinion...

its not always practical to sign a contract when selling web design over the internet. if your clientele is local, yes... contracts are a practical option. but not always if you are marketing services online for small amounts of money.

its sad that you had experience with such a client... there are ways to recover your money from such clients without costing you a cent... but i wont go into that here.

also, it is not possible to take upfront money from a client always if the client does not know you well. why should they trust you if they dont know you? trust goes two ways.

it would be nice if a contract could be signed and upfront money taken... of course! but its not always practical. what often would seem practical or prudent to the designer may not seem practical or prudent to the clients!
    Chang Lee - Professional Designer
    (for Print, Television & Internet media)

He hardly can file the person for fraud...too much troubles with international laws...

Reply to chang lee:

I agree on some point you stated but my clients are local and international and still get to sign a contract and send it back to me (Fax or FEDEX) with the 50% upfront. If I was frauding than my company would be in the dirt and so far I haven't had any problem with clients. And if the client doesn't sign a contract then I do not do any work for them. For me it's just loosing my time and money to do work and not know if I get paid or not

Freelancer be aware.
    PierreB - Montreal

Thanks for all of your sincere opinions and help.
    i am sure i will not do such a mistake again in my future career i just learned the lesson now but i think i have found one honest client now for this template and am dealing with him thanks to WHT FORUM with there great and honest users

Very nice ; )

Well we got the templat or at least thought we did.. After we said we wanted we were told the only kind of payment was Wire.. Sorry TripleSoft but i really don't have time to go to the bank to wire you this little bit of money for this design. If you can take Paypal i will still take other wise. I am very sorry i can't take..

P.S. Just incase.. Some wants to know.. he never told me till after i said i would take it that i had to send it in wire..

EDIT... There may be luck... They siad they may take Paypal after all..

Yeah wire transfer fees suck =/