* Don't ever host with *****

Back in february I had to purchase more space for my web-hosting company. Ahhh! I chose *****, they were TERRIBLE. Don't ever host with them. No support, server downtime ALL THE TIME. I lost some of my steady customers to them! Anyway, now thanks to rackshack my hosting business is going great. Thanks rackshack!!

Robert Kuhn
    Host-Grid.com
    Last edited by WebDev; 07-03-2002 at 09:55 AM.

*****? Do you mean ********?
    Last edited by WebDev; 07-03-2002 at 09:56 AM.
    This forum officially ****ing sucks

Let me be the first to say it: Duh!
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

LOL

Yea I know that was pretty funny. Im going on tour this summer. I know a few of my friends hope I dont return. Yea but SEEIHost has a terrible record and if you search the forum ( when the search returns ) you will see clearly why.
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

LOL *****.

hmm, why is ***** blocked? i mean its just name, can't be that harmful.. or can it

edude,
    its blocked because the admins removed it from being posted here. its www. ***** .com --- i hope that works

hmmm maybe thats why the name is blocked!

I know the admins removed it, but for what reasons?

There was a conflict between Rackshack and ***** earlier this year. Rackshack owns this message board.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
    Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting

oh ok, i havent been here in a while.

Wow? Thats the reason? I would have thought it would have been because CHost sucks but not getting into a fight with RS ( who can be just as bad in my opinion. ) I think thats lame for banning Chost for that reason as I thought this board was supposed to be free of RS influence. Anyone who can clear this up gets a cookie.

/me hides phpjames becareful, dictator robert marsh is after you

Hmmmm.... I think I'll give see-eye-host a shot.
    *packing up superplatinum mega-server preloaded with inflamatorybigotedmysogynistichategroup website*
    Surely they can be trusted considering they are the most popular topic on WHT!

lol, interesting point rotifer, if we did a search on the most mentioned host in the forums

Ummm I thought SeeEyeHost was banned way before RS bought the forums.. ?!?! Correct me if I'm wrong.

You know, we should really create a list of such hosts and lock them at the top of this forum...

Just my 2-cents