Thread: Antivirus

Antivirus

Does any one use the solution from Raqport.com?
    Thoughts?

We have used Raqport for years. They have handled every request without delay and in a professional manner. From crashes in the middle of the night to patches from Sun that did not work. We recommend them constantly. There solutions are innovative and reasonably priced. They are the best to deal with if you are using the Raqs. We have tried others and did not get the same service only more headaches.

Wade H. Alexander III
    President 215-923-7100
    Routerdog.com

Intertruss

We got Intertruss to install everything on our RaQ's....from mySQL to NeoMail to Anti-Virus software.....their service and after-sales support are, hands down, the best I have ever been given for anything.

I would recommend them for anything to do with the RaQ's.

http://www.intertruss.com - I believe they are launching a new web site soon...

I know www.raqtweak.com offers a great virusscanner and I've heard many good things about them..
    (SH)Saeed

Re: Antivirus

Originally posted by dpepper
    Does any one use the solution from Raqport.com?
    Thoughts?
    I don't know about the anti-virus , but they are charging a hell of a lot for the installation of some scripts...
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Originally posted by WHAIII
    We have used Raqport for years. They have handled every request without delay and in a professional manner. From crashes in the middle of the night to patches from Sun that did not work. We recommend them constantly. There solutions are innovative and reasonably priced. They are the best to deal with if you are using the Raqs. We have tried others and did not get the same service only more headaches.

Wade H. Alexander III
    President 215-923-7100
    Routerdog.com
    How much did raqport paid you for this post?
    Just kiddin...

But it's nice to hear that positive lucky stuff rather than all those problems...

Originally posted by FiberOptic

How much did raqport paid you for this post?
    Just kiddin...

But it's nice to hear that positive lucky stuff rather than all those problems...
    All those problems? Whatcha mean?
    hypernatic|hosting - a different way!
    www.hypernatic.net