Interland - worlds largest hosting company?

I hear they have just announced that they are the worlds largest hosting company. Does anyone know how many customers they have?
    Merrier times are near!

Their 'Did you know' box says 220,000 customers.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Though Verio claims to have over 500,000 clients.

Aren't they all world's biggest and #1 company?

I think it was based on the number of servers they house, and their aquisition of dialtone pushed them over the top. You know Verio is just going to go out and buy up 5 companies just to re-claim the title. Both are darn big...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Interland blows so hard its not even funny. Puke.
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

lol, webhosting worldcup

Damn and i thought we were the largest hosting company..
    oh well... LOL

Those two kids have been at it for years. I personally think Verio still has the larger customer base, or at least will be the one that retains the most at the end. Interland seems to be a little too interested in their own numbers at the expense of their customer service. The good news for the rest of us is their numbers keep slipping away as customers fall away from them to smaller outfits. The last two times Interland has announced a growth spurt, we've looked forward to a boost in sales.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Someone want to post Interland's customer list? Maybe we could all divvy up their customers...

bambenek, how can you have interlands customer!! aren't they good enough or you want to have clients because you will offer them low prices, or something like that!!

there customer must have saw something in them that's why they host with interland and not you or anyone else.

CPHosting - Web Hosting Experts Since 1998.
    United States | Europe | Singapore | Australia
    Visit Us! www.cphosting.com

Well gee this is bad news to me. I was goign to post that i was the Second largest since wehostwebpages thought they were the biggest. But i guess interland and verio has more than our three servers. hmmm maybe if i buy one more server i will be on top! or maybe thats like a billion more servers... HEHE

oneandone reckon they have over 2millon customers and counting and a 7million pound data centre, heh
    Quality Hosting Template For Sale! -

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59932

Originally posted by Chicken
    I think it was based on the number of servers they house, and their aquisition of dialtone pushed them over the top. You know Verio is just going to go out and buy up 5 companies just to re-claim the title. Both are darn big...
    LOL, yup.

Nah, 1&1 claim to have sold more than 2m domains - not the same thing as hosting them
    Karl Austin :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764
    Call us today and ask about our hosting solutions.

Originally posted by phpjames
    Interland blows so hard its not even funny. Puke.
    Well then DI is a perfect fit!
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com