ANSwerForum! Check it out.

Hi...

I am just lauching a new forum and would like to have some feedbacks. http://www.answerforum.com

If you like it, please register and post some threads to get it of the ground.

Thanks in advance.

TrungNgo

hi there,
    I would recommend that you consider customising the board......adding that touch of uniquness will help it out......

cheers
    --

Thanks for your common. What are the things you would suggest me to do to make it uniques? I'm a newbie and not quite sure what to do with it. If you could give me some ideas on how to start, I would be very appreciated.

what you can do with it depends on where you want to take it.........you could go for something graphically intense that catches the attention, or you could stick with something more corporate and classy.........

but I guess the best place to start is with the header and color scheme........Work out what type of colors/atmosphere you want the site to have.......from there develop a header....(always keeping in mind your branding as well). Once you redevelop a new header and color scheme, the rest can flow from there.......integrate new buttons, icons etc........
    generally, if you plan it out first it will be a lot easier.........

You might also want to take a look at gazal's board.........
    www.gazaldesigns.com
    he has done some great things to develop a truly unique php board.........

cheers.....any more q's, just ask.......
    --

hey im starting a site and have no idea about boards how much would you charge to code one up for someone?

I agree, more customization must be done to your board. All you've actually done is replace the original PHPBB logo, that's it.

I would suggest installing a few addons, your own color scheme, etc. Overall, just add more of a personal touch to it.

Try playing with the colors a bit, it looks too much like Windows XP
    Marketing For Hosting Companies: