Exclamation eservers.biz or VO

Please give pros and cons of eservers.biz and VO http://venturesonline.com/
    Then please wrap it up with your choice of the 2.
    Thanks Advance!

Tell us more about your needs.

For example, if you need lots of bandwidth, go with eservers. If you need less bandwidth but need it fast and reliable, go with VO.

I think eservers uses cogent or some other such provider, while VO goes through bigger providers.

But those are in my opinion 2 of the best companies out there, and depending on my needs, I'd sign with one or the other without hesitation.

And of course, now that I've said that, VO's website is down
    - prime [[email protected]]
    ExclaimHosting - Your voice on the web.
    Fast, reliable hosting, at prices you can afford.
    http://www.exclaimhosting.com

Eservers.biz best support and the best company I have dealt with thus far.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Been with eservers for over 8 months - one of the best choices I have made for speed, reliability and cost

-Bandwidth providors - they have lots of fibres and BGP4 to choose the fastest route. Not necessarily cogent.

I can access http://www.venturesonline.com/ fine

As I said in a similar thread 5 minutes ago:
    you can't compare providers like VO (very fast and professional support, top quality bandwidth) with others offering hundreds of GB traffic per month for half the price (or even lower).
    Why? Just think yourself - think about what an admin costs per month and how many server 1 admin can support. Then think about the number of servers he will have to support if you pay only $129 per server.

Originally posted by Walter
    As I said in a similar thread 5 minutes ago:
    you can't compare providers like VO (very fast and professional support, top quality bandwidth) with others offering hundreds of GB traffic per month for half the price (or even lower).
    Why? Just think yourself - think about what an admin costs per month and how many server 1 admin can support. Then think about the number of servers he will have to support if you pay only $129 per server.
    Walter, are you trying to say that we dont have fast and professional support? we dont have quality bandwidth?
    Just because Cogent is ONE of our suppliers dosent mean to say our bandwidth is cheap and unreliable.

We offer UNMANGED servers not MANAGED, so we dont require 1 tech to 10 servers, get the hint
    Our admins are more than capable to carry out work on servers without having to worry about getting overworked, as work is shared over the admins evenly.
    Its not a case of admin 1 looks after servers 1-19 if all 19 are down he has to fix them all on his own, work is shared out, its called TEAM WORK and this builds a business from the ground up.

You sound like you have no professional background at all, engage your brain before your mouth (as they say)

Thanks
    Imran
    Coreix™ | your solution™ www.coreix.net - 08000226734 - ISO27001 Certified
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Secure Cages - Enterprise & Managed Solutions - Clustering - LoadBalancing - High Availability - Hosted Exchange 2007
    NEW Tier III London DC with power sourced from 100% renewable sources, N+N UPS, N+1 Chillers and CRAC units, Mist Fire Suppression, Biometric and Man Trap security to all data areas

Walter spot on, and once cogent goes under alot of these 400GB packages will aswell, and hosts using dedicated servers from these companies..

Time will tell

eservers.biz supplies top quality support and they have shown at every turn of the road that they have their act together and their feet planted firmly on the ground.

Just because something's more expensive does not necessarily mean it's better. That's specious reasoning at best.

Imran, no need to become personal.

I only said that there is no way in comparing both services, I didn't said yours is a bad one.

Well, let's just take a look for a second.

Your statement may not say the exact words, but it certainly implies that eservers' support and bandwidth is inferior to VO therefore cannot be compared.

I can't comment on eservers, as I have never used them, but I can speak from experience about VO. They have a solid network and very good support. I have sent in a trouble ticket at 3 a.m. and had a response within 20 minutes.

Imran, don't get all bent out of shape. I don't think anyone was trying to put your company down. It appears to be a well run company from the research I have done so far; I just wish you would get some more servers in so I can try one out, I've been trying so sign up for one for a week.
    A signature will go here soon...

There's no doubt by doing some research that both eservers.biz and VO have GREAT support. the only question then is the quality bandwidth. What evidence is there that one is superior to the other. I've heard nothing but great things about eservers.biz including their uptime and speed. Please be more thorough in your statement that:

"you can't compare providers like VO (very fast and professional support, top quality bandwidth) with others offering hundreds of GB traffic per month for half the price (or even lower). "

Thanks!

Thumbs up

These are not the 'droids we're looking for. Move along.

I can access http://www.venturesonline.com/ fine
    Yes, but when I posted the message (4+ hours before you) they were down... What were you doing up at that time anyways ???

I also interested in EServers.biz. But they always sold out their server. Any body know when will they get more servers?

I also email their sales, but no reply. Just afraid that their support might be the same.
    http://www.ebookeasy.com Free ebook for webhosting and dedicated server review

Prime, trying to access VO

maxbear: support is good - have a read of some of the posts here of current customers (including myself) - we are very impressed with service we receive.

They always reply to emails fast when I send them - maybe your email didn't get there? They go through the ticket system I believe so it shouldnt' get overlooked.
    Matthew - Burton Hosting
    low cost shared, reseller, VPS & dedicated solutions for over five years - we've got what you need.
    http://www.burtonhosting.com
    http://www.getmesupport.com - server monitoring service for all!

Thumbs up

Again, eservers.biz provide fantastic service, support is incredible network is fast and well, they are great people to deal with.....

eservers.biz... no need to look any further.

Ditto on eservers.biz, they are great on support, you can't go wrong doing business with em.

I have taken over an eservers server for the resellers club and while I haven't so far needed to contact them for support, their network has been outstanding. [I understand it is dv2].

The hardware is top-notch and very reliable.

I am hoping one of these days to contact Imran or Saeed but I am old-fashioned and too tardy to post in forums or open tickets, preferring chat or good old email!

I wont have any hesitation recommending them for a production environment

Cheers
    Balaji
    Offering Managed Servers - for an exclusive clientèle who value uptime, caring support and superior technology.

Any body know when will they have more servers? It's always sold out in their order page.
    http://www.ebookeasy.com Free ebook for webhosting and dedicated server review