2checkout support

I have to say, TomD is pretty excellent at replying to emails quickly.

I sent him a question at 3.49pm PSt and he replied at 3.56. I waited a whole 7 minutes. That's especially good considering where he is located it would have been after hours (6.56pm).

With that kind of speedy reply I haven't even needed the phone number.

So, thanks Tom,

Keep up the good work.
    http://printers.abbey-lane.com

Yes, sometimes they are very quick but sometimes you have to wait for a few hours.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

I'd second that horoscopes2000. I've always had prompt responses to questions and issues from 2checkout.

We only ever had to e-mail them two or three times when we were with them, always a good quick responce
    dot5hosting.com
    chris@dot5hosting.com
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Well one argument for posting your phone number is that sometimes there can be emergencies, like today, when your processing software is giving syntax errors (apparently for the last 24 hours) and no orders can be processed. Emails to you haven't gotten a response (I know your busy), the contact form doesn't get a response, and no body is reading your forums. Maybe if you had a phone number posted somewhere I could call and get an answering machine or something.

Software error:
    syntax error at purchase2.2c line 536, near "if {"
    syntax error at purchase2.2c line 536, near "0;"
    Execution of purchase2.2c aborted due to compilation errors.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (service@2checkout.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

BTW, anyone know if Revecom still gets database errors on signups? I switched from them to 2checkout because of that, but maybe if its fixed it wouldn't be a bad option.

When I signed up with 2checkout Revecom and 2checkout were the final two in my shortlist. I actually signed up with Revecom, but then found out their interface didn't work with Netscape.

They denied this for a very long time, then said someone was "looking into it". This went on for too long so I went with 2checkout, and I'm pleased I did.

If you email TomD he'll reply to you quickly, and his phone number is at the bottom of his emails.

Just send an email to tom@2checkout.com and see what happens. I've found he answers emails much faster than everyone else there.
    http://printers.abbey-lane.com

I've emailed everyone whose email I have, plus I submitted a support ticket, and posted in their forums. No response. Everyone seems to have taken an early holiday.

hi

i would like to ask if anyone ever has his 2co account restricted or frozen? if yes, what causes it?

IRS

Originally posted by dsj
    Well one argument for posting your phone number is that sometimes there can be emergencies, like today, when your processing software is giving syntax errors (apparently for the last 24 hours) and no orders can be processed. Emails to you haven't gotten a response (I know your busy), the contact form doesn't get a response, and no body is reading your forums. Maybe if you had a phone number posted somewhere I could call and get an answering machine or something.

Software error:
    syntax error at purchase2.2c line 536, near "if {"
    syntax error at purchase2.2c line 536, near "0;"
    Execution of purchase2.2c aborted due to compilation errors.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (service@2checkout.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    Seems our pals at Interland have messed with the server again.
    Email stopped at 2:30 am. It started again at 10:30 am
    I've yet to get the emails from the time the server hacked up a furrball.

Please email support@2checkout.com again.

As for the Phone Number, it's in the TOS.

Support is mostly done "off site", especially after regular business hours.
    TomD
    Director - Business Development
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

ahh you use interland, should be better options out there

Originally posted by lobaloba9
    hi

i would like to ask if anyone ever has his 2co account restricted or frozen? if yes, what causes it?
    I recall only 1 web host that had their account shut off. It was a situation that raised too many warning bells to us.

Heavy sales immediately after the account was opened.
    Most "packages" sold were high end.
    Fraud was near 100%

The account was suspended for a period of a few days to give us a chance to dialogue with the site holder.
    In the end, we gave them the option of reopening their account and they chose to go elsewhere. Both parties ended the relationship with no animosity. (this situation played out on these forums a few months back, so some may recall the details).

At no time will we keep the funds in the account.
    We also will not pay out 100% of the funds when we all are aware of the stance the CC companies take with chargebacks. Once we feel we have reasonably protected ourselves (usually 60 days, unless the balance is very large) we pay out.

Selling items on our prohibited list, fraud, selling pirated products and abuse of our staff are about the only reason an account will be closed by us and legitimate sales will be paid out, the illegal sales will be refunded to customers.
    TomD
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

Originally posted by edude
    ahh you use interland, should be better options out there
    "currently use" should be the operative words!!
    TomD
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com