Thread: Plesk downloads

Plesk downloads

Man, have I ever been getting the run around from my current dedicated hosting provider.

What i'm looking for here is version 2.0.1 standard install of Plesk.

I combed the Plesk website, can't find it anywhere, checked their ftp, not there, emailed [email protected] no response, emailed [email protected] was told something that didn't help my situation.

I posted on the Plesk web board, was told to contact sales lol!!!

I posted on my hosting providers web board, was told to contact Plesk.. lol!!

Ok, I know there's alot of people here running, or that for surley have the free install file of Plesk v2.0.1 standard.

Does anyone know a direct link or ftp where I can download this install file, Yes, I know it's the older version of plesk but that's all my license key is good for so I want to download it then upgrade from there.... All I can find on google is 1.3.0 - 2.0.0 and 2.5.x.

Can someone please help a stressed out fellow here! : )

If anyone has it saved locally or anything I would be more then willing to make an FTP account and give you the details as so you could upload it to my server...

Many many thanks!

Nathan Cash

what happend to your orrginal download?
    Patrick Schrader

I deleted an old admin account that had the install file in it and then poof!!

Yeah so when I deleted the old admin account it removed all of the files/folders in the account.

It's ok now though, i've gotten a copy of it, thanks anyways though guys!