Spam King Living High In The Bayou

An interesting aticle about a guy who has made a fortune on spam. The new hero of WHT!

Personally I have no clue why this a$$hole is not in jail. Just that smile and cocky attitude gives me enough anger to want to kick his ass. I hope that someday the goverment puts there foot down and does what they should do about SPAM. I am too tired go get into a long discussion about it as this is already a worn topic but this is just wrong and I think it sucks that a company would even give this guy the time for an interview which we all know in the long run will do nothing but promote his business.. I mean to just think of all the time we spend dealing with a$$holes like this guy and actually having to watch over our servers like hawks night and day hoping we will not be a victim and get blacklisted because of someone like this.. I say death to spam and lets take action against all of them.. Lets set a $5.00 per spam fine for all those caught sending them, take there friggin houses to pay the fines if they are repeat offenders..

SPAM

There is only one thing that bothers me more than "unlimited" bandwidth and thats

Not that their aren't dozens in line to take his place, but I don't think this idiot realizes that publicity marks the begining of his end. I found his rationale simplistic and the fact that he sat down and churned out 80 million e-mails. wow.

Originally posted by OKIHost
    Personally I have no clue why this a$$hole is not in jail. Just that smile and cocky attitude gives me enough anger to want to kick his ass...
    I'll help. I can't believe he is so cocky about how great of a spammer he is. Woohoo, that's wonderful. What is he going to tell his grandkids about the good 'ol days of spamming. Wait a minutes, he's a nerd and probably doesn't have a love life which means no kids and no grandkids. Thank goodness he won't reproduce...

Another thought, where's HIS e-mail address so more than 10,000 WHT members can SPAM his a$$?
    - Mark

Here he is, a few of his many aliases anyway. Oh, if you read the article you'll find he has spawned 3 little spammers. He nourishes them with thick slabs of greasy spam chased with vitriol.

Originally posted by Rotifer
    Here he is, a few of his many aliases anyway. Oh, if you read the article you'll find he has spawned 3 little spammers. He nourishes them with thick slabs of greasy spam chased with vitriol.
    Easy now, I own VITRIOL.org

Easy now, I own VITRIOL.org
    It would be a great domain name for a forum.

"ROKSO is a register of known spam operations (spammers and spam gangs) that have been thrown off Internet Service Providers 3 times or more. These are the 100+ most determined spammers, many with criminal records for fraud and theft, responsible for over 90% of American and European spam. ROKSO collates information and evidence on each spam operation to assist ISP Abuse Desks, researchers and Blocklist maintainers."

90%!!!! Willsomebody destroy them?!!! When that is done, each of us will get 90% less spam. That is a big difference!!!
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

amazing... from the article he's nothing more than lazy trailer trash that didn't want to go out and get a real job. Just click a few buttons each day and spend the rest of the time justifying a parasitic existance.

Wouldn't suprise me someone wandered down to that home town of his and put a pickaxe through the bonnet of that shiny yellow corvette of his.

Greg Moore
    Last edited by akashik; 07-02-2002 at 01:24 PM.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

He may make lots of money and have pretty things, but the stress must be enormous. Given that he is a pudgy little freak, I see him slumped over his Scooby Doo mouse pad at 40. In rolls the bank, away go the fancy cars, furniture and house and his fatherless family slides back into the ratty trailer with the mossy roof.

This is classic: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...aol.com&rnum=8

Illiterate is right. Sure he's got a wife (before he was a spammer and still has her) and kids and a house and a car. Sure, he may even enjoy and (heaven forbid) believe in what he's doing...

Does it really make him happy though, or is it just the money?

Does he really enjoy sending 100M+ emails out every day, or is it just the power?

I won't call him a "lamer", but it's definitely lame.
    ::: Jeremy C. Wright :::
    http://www.ensight.org

Holy cow, that sent my occipital and temporal lobes into spasms.