10+ GB Bandwidth <-- IMP
    5+ subdomains
    POP 3 email accounts
    NO Setup Fees
    Control Panel ( prefreably Cpanel )
    Support Forum <-- IMP
    Uptime : 99%+
    Cost : 5-7 Dollars ( per month ) Discount if per year

Others : FTP access + Logs + Graphical Stats + Full .htaccess support + SSI + email aliases + PHP 4+ , Perl, Personal CGI-BIN + free scripts + MYSQL Databases ( 5 ) PhPmyAdmin , support for Flash,Java etc etc

Site will also be used to host a phpbb2 forum.

I have checked myacen, but they only offer 5 gb bandwidth on their homestead package.
    No volcato, cyberwings etc etc <-- Already checked all these and i am not sure whether they will last in the long run.

Another question is Suppose say i register a domain with abc.com and i move to a new host xyz.com , then will i be able to use my old domain name ? will there be any cost involved in transfering the domain name ?

Thank you for ur time

You should probably post this in the web hosts requests forum. The hosts, like myself that could help you, would be able to provide you with details there. Replies of that nature are not allowed here.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

Re: Help needed please

Originally posted by SoulReaper
    Another question is Suppose say i register a domain with abc.com and i move to a new host xyz.com , then will i be able to use my old domain name ? will there be any cost involved in transfering the domain name ?
    Usually web hosts do not charge any type of fee for a transfer, unless if you have them transfer the domain name for you, but transferring a domain is very easy. They will provide you with their nameservers & IPs. Just change your DNS to that. Most likely there won't be any extra costs, other then the plan you purchased. Best of Luck On your search.
    Nirav S. - [email protected]
    Administrator
    Pulse Host - Advanced Hosting Solutions
    http://www.pulsehost.com

I need the opinion/suggestions of customers not webhosts

Yeah, really!
    Originally posted by dandanfirema
    You should probably post this in the web hosts requests forum. The hosts, like myself that could help you, would be able to provide you with details there. Replies of that nature are not allowed here.
    # Participants who are associated with a web hosting company may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.

Hey give me a break. This looks exactly like every other hosting request that appears in the advertising section. I misunderstood that the request was for peer recommendation. Please forgive me. I was just trying to do the poster a favor if they were looking for direct offers.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service