I Need a Logo...

Hey peoples, I have seen some of the talent on here and for once, I'm going to see what other people can come up with instead of doing it myself. I need a logo for RiderFans.com.

It is a fan website for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League. Currently, it does not have a logo, but I want to print t-shirts with a logo for the site. So the logo has to be able to work both on screen, and off screen. You can either use RiderFans.com in the logo or just the letters R and F. I'm willing to pay cash if there is something I like.

The logo should have a bit of green in it...preferably hex code "109e4a". Thanx in advance, can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Exactly how much would you be willing to pay? I will get started on this right away.

We are temporarily located at www.fabrikated.com/sub on my server.

Our latest site we are working on is www.fabrikated.com/vs

Our latest logo work is here: www.fabrikated.com/vs/v.jpg

I don't have a high budget, I was looking for people to give me a price on the logo they design, and we'll see from there.

By the way, I do not want the Saskatchewan Roughriders logo in the RiderFans.com logo. Thanx.

Chaps:

1. Are you looking for "just" the logo, or are you interested in completely replacing the 700*91 header already on the site? Since you're asking for something that can be printed offline as well, I'm assuming you just want the logo? If that's the case, should it be transparent so that you can place it on top of your existing header?

2. Is there a deadline for submitting logos? Lately there have been a few logo contests here at WHT that are left open-ended... doesn't seem quite fair to the designers putting in an effort.

3. Are you looking to replace the "S" on the left, or "RiderFans.com" on the right, or both?

Thanks.
    Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Here's a few variations of a little logo I came up with:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rf_logo.gif  

Hello;
    I created three different ones, all of which will come with the original layered .psd files along with the .gifs. They can all be fully customized from size, to color to font, etc.
    I am willing to let all three to go for $25.00 or only one of them for $20.00.

http://www.epixelmedia.com/promo/rf/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Thank you for your time, Look forward to a response.

Best Regards,
    Jeff @ ePixel Media.

EDIT: I added an edition to the first one, If you choose to pick that one only, then you will have both editions.
    Last edited by Jeff-Rd; 07-02-2002 at 05:27 PM.

I am looking for JUST a logo...not the whole header. That site was designed back in the day when I was first learning photoshop and hadn't started using css...so it's rather amateurish, but I'm looking to redesign the whole site.

So I just want a logo, transparent background yes, and I need it to include either "RiderFans.com" or the letters "RF"...not the S logo you see there, that is the Roughriders team logo.

I'll keep accepting logos until Saturday, hopefully I'll find one that interests me. I see a couple of good ideas here already.
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

well I've worked on a few idea's,

http://www.metadesic.com/football/

I am working on a logo right now. I am working in Illustrator, so the logo will be infinitely resizable, and you can print it on just about anything at any size. I will include the .ai (Illustrator vector file) along with the logo if you choose it. I will get back to you later.
    Lead Designer @ SingleHop

I dont mean to be rushing you any way, but I was wondering if there was a deadline, or when you were going to choose the "winner"?

Thanks,
    Jeff @ ePixel Media.

#5 is good.

Yes until Saturday I mentioned.
    Lime Drop Marketing!

Will this work?

see what is attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails riderfan.jpg  

For one, that one is wayyyy too big...unless it is resizeable, then diregard that comment. But that font isn't going to work.
    Lime Drop Marketing!

Yes It is resizabel

This one is for the logo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rider.jpg  

Here is the small version.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logo.gif  

Here is the big version.... by the way, this is completely resizable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logobig.gif  

HEY JEFF-RD..

Are the logos you made vector? I need to be able to resize them, and also be able to print on merchandise.
    Lime Drop Marketing!

They are not vector, however they were made in photoshop, and the RFs are a font so they can be easily made larger/smaller, and the helmet is a large image to start with, I brought it down in size, so that as well can be larger/smaller as well as the football in number 3.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Mine is made in Illustrator, therefore it IS vector. Did you like mine at all?
    Lead Designer @ SingleHop

Chaps, Which one did you like the most, I can provide several sizes as the example of how they will look in different medias, etc.

-Jeff

@ fabrikated: Yeah yours was a cool idea, however, I think it's a little too simplistic.

@ Jeff-RD: I like 1 and 4, but without the helmets. I think just the font with the little football...or just the font...still deciding whether that will work though. But I like those the best of any.
    Lime Drop Marketing!

Hello;
    I created the different sizes to show you how they will look:
    http://www.epixelmedia.com/promo/rf

The ones that begin with "X" are the new ones.

Thanks,
    Jeff @ ePixel Media.

Jeff...

Hey Jeff...

I like the one with the football...

is there any way you could add white stripes on each end of the football? The Canadian Football Leagues balls have white stripes, like NCAA, but they wrap around the whole ball. Any way you could modify that for me so I could see what it looks like?

thanx...

That logo is the front runner, but I'll still wait until Saturday to see what else comes in.

Understandable