Exclamation UK Only hosting profitable?

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what advice you offer me in this. I want to know what option to take baring in mind I use paystamp for my sales so that is UK only in price

A) Base it for UK webmasters only
    B) Base it for both, but charge in UK Sterling on credit card
    C) Base both, offer PayStamp and PayPal for americans

I want to know whether the american webmasters is a really big part of your income and whether i should encorporate them
    My site is 3or4.com (soon) and charges 3p or 4cents a day for hosting, so i should wish to encorporate international signups aswell.

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

Well we are doing ok and we only have 1 US customer who paid by paypal and we only have them because they are a friend.
    We didn't really set out to be a UK only company but i guess with our domain name that was bound to happen.
    There are plenty of people in the UK looking for hosting and less competition than there is in the US so you can charge the slightly higher prices needed to cover the higher costs in the UK.

Hope this helps

Jo

uk

I have just started doing UK hosting and so far all my clients are from the US. But they don't mind paying UK prices as my servise is very good.

Thanks
    Jbuckle

We charge in GBP as well, but we have 2 customers in Ghana, and many in the US. I dont think it really matters that currency you pay in, its quality of service that matters.
    Barry
    UK Based Freelance PHP Developer
    PHP/SQL/Ajax/HTML5 - Contact for Quote

Actually after saying we do UK only hosting we do have 1 customer in the US one in Canada and one in China, if they pay with paypal then they pay in $ but otherwise its GBP