Looking For Webmaster

Hello, I'm looking for a webmaster for an upcoming host. We will offer shared hosting, reseller hosting, shoutcasts, and teamspeak hosting at the very beggining, and then later on we will expand to VPS's and eventually dedicated servers. When the company is big enough we can also sell shells/ircd's and game servers maybe privatley or publicly, maybe even at the beggining if we find the demand.

At the moment I need a webmaster, and I would need you to either make the complete site, or heavily edit the current template I have with images, colors, etc. At the moment it is a template made in raw css, and looks very nice if I may say so myself. I would prefer it though if you would make a custom template or maybe provide a template you have been trying to sell.

If you want to be the webmaster, then I can offer you 10% off of all sales PROFITS for the life of the time we use your template, and we would also need you to do updates a.k.a be a webmaster for the life of the template(we understand that you have a private life and might even want to stop doing web design for a while). We would also list you as our webmaster and refer you all webdesign inquiries, we can even open a web design division for you if would like.

If you want to be a webmaster and also do sales, then I can offer you 20% of all sale PROFITS for the life time of your employment in our company.

If you want to be a webmaster and also do sales and support, then I can offer you 30% off of all sale PROFITS for the life time we use your template (if you want to do this you have to be a very likable guy). Sales and support would include you being in multiple IRC servers in our channel (I will be pushing this company very hard through almost all market places by giving customers a more personalised experience with things such as IRC support and general chit chat, I like money, and I like talking ). If you do support you will be doing IRC support, I will handle all tickets and IM support.

We have

Me (owner/support/server admin/everything)
    my real life business partner #1(everything phone related/everything billing related/getting partners and talking to datacenters, taxes, secretarial work)
    and my real life business partner #2 (general business advice, reputable business backing, etc.)

Partner #1 and #2 don't get payed, they just help alot, and I know them in real life, so it's basically no BS . So the profits would just be split between me and you! A webmaster is the last thing we need to get this business flowing.

If you have any inquiries or have a different proposal then please PM me!

If you are interested and would like to fill this position then please PM me, and if you could, leave me your AIM/MSN or e-mail.

If you have a portfolio then by all means include it with your proposal (we won't penalize you for not having one, but we will want to see some of your work .)

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to hear from you!

Hello,

I am Interested, I have Messaged You, With my MSN contact.

See you there

Quote Originally Posted by Zusjinko
    Hello,

I am Interested, I have Messaged You, With my MSN contact.

See you there
    I'm not looking to invest into your business, please read my first post.

Still looking for a Webmaster and or partner, please read first post. If you want to be the Webmaster/sales/IRC support person, you could also pay the costs of somebody else making the template for us, and still have the position of sales/IRC support and get your profit margin. I would also do this if you can obtain a webmaster but not make the template yourself.

Still looking, thank you for your time.

Please read my post before responding people, thanks. Still looking.