Advertising Opportunity

I am offering the following offer to anyone from WebHostingTalk:

I currently send out a print publication to 6,200 people who have asked to recieve it. These people are highly targeted and are looking to start business or improve theirs. These are people who will probably want hosting for websites as most do not have them but understand that a web site is vital to their business.

1" ad in a 6,200 circulation ad sheet publication
    30-45 words per inch ad
    Only $5 per inch!
    Free checking copy of ad sheet. You will be able to see exactly what your ad looks like in the publication itself. The publication is called "The Ad Sheet Cover" and is circulated through first class mailings and tabloids.

I accept payment via mail or PayPal. If you would like to pay via paypal please send $5 times the number of ads you would like to run to [email protected]. If you would like to mail payment please contact me at [email protected]. You can also email me there if you would like to discuss this with me. I would be very happy to help anyone with any questions you might have.

-David Ankenbrant

Im interested... how often does this go out? What content? Where does the add apear?

Thanks,
    Alec

I'm interested but do you have something for us to see. Have you done this before?
    VERVE Web Solutions, LLC
    http://www.vervesolutions.com
    New Name Same Quality Service since 2000!!
    Now offering SiteBuilder :: Build your site in 5 easy steps

Yes, a free sample of the insert would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: ad

Could we send you our own design, or it has to be text-only ad ?

i take it its US only??
    do you know of anyone in the UK who does this sort of thing, or an online version maybe?