Kikko.com (K I K K O) = RackVillage.com = triservers.com = Bad Company

My strong advise, don't trust this company, KIKKO, TRISERVERS, and RackVillage very bad company.

This is my story:

Please remember, don't trust K I K K O or rackvillage.com, both are same company and K I K K O has a lot of bad list.

I have very bad experience with this company. I have order one dedicated server and wait for 2 weeks, the server not ready yet, then, request for refund cost USD 400.00 and them agree on Feb.

Now, June already, i still can not get my refund, i have contact them a lot of times and them also have promise to refund our money, but them will never kept promise.

I have post my complaint to BBB.org and etc. We hope this company get out from hosting services, because they are BAD company and can not trust.

Nice to hear, tell us the outcome.

On kikko.com it says.
    PLEASE VISIT TRISERVERS.COM http://www.triservers.com> (no relations to Kikko.com) The Only High Bandwidth, Speed and Availability Quality Network.

Their dedicated packages are rip-offs.
    Dedicated #1 $300.00/m 40 GB 600 GB/m
    Dedicated #3 $600.00/m 72 GB 800 GB/m
    You should get at least 1000 GB since you are paying double, their pricing structure scares me.

http://www.triservers.com/test/Moder...exy_Lover.mpeg that movie is linked on their site.

We have alway check this company and their movement. We have found that, Shared hosting and Dedicated Server package for triservers.com same as kikko.com (bad list company).

They have provide very low price for dedicated server with a lot of bandwidth and pre-installed software (hosting controller, coldfusion server, imail and etc), new guy will easily cheated by this company, so try to help new guy.

If anyone know their movement or change domain name, please feel free to let us know.

While I don't know all the full details, let me clarify something. RackVillage is NOT triservers.com, RackVillage is it's own entity. TriServers is Kikko Networks staff after RackVillage bought them out some months ago. RackVillage is a totally different company from Kikko Networks.

If you have a problem with RackVillage, I would suggest e-mailing myself personally or calling me directly at 1-866-77HOSTING and we can discuss this issue in private. Thanks.

-- Jonathan
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Originally posted by iamdave
    Their dedicated packages are rip-offs.
    Dedicated #1 $300.00/m 40 GB 600 GB/m
    Dedicated #3 $600.00/m 72 GB 800 GB/m
    You should get at least 1000 GB since you are paying double, their pricing structure scares me.
    No, it's just Cogent bandwidth, thats why it's so cheap.

(I'm not affiliated with Kikko Networks as the actual company).

-- Jonathan
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Few months ago, we have bought a dedicated server from kikko and Dan Leubitz is the sales person promise to us that, them have provide 30 days money back, that's why i order with them.

Now, Dan Leubitz is your Business Development, don't told us that, you don't have related with kikko.com and triservers.com.

Dan Leubitz is a very bad guy and never refund the money to us and did not kept the promise that agree to refund our money, very bad person, don't trust them, all are lying.

One more thing, go and search this forum, you will found that, a lot of memebers have verify that, this company, KIKKO, TRISERVERS, and RackVillage are same company and bad company.

One more thing, those 3 company using same payment gateway.
    Just the name different.

I want my money back, because you guy never provide the services to us, this mean, cheat our money.

Please call me at 866-77HOSTING and we can discuss this further. Thanks.

-- Jonathan

I think it was Dan, from RackVillage.com is the bad guy that sent me SPAM! I went to his site to check it out (i was bored ) and about 5 min later, he did a reverse lookup of my IP (or maybe just luck) and found my site, then sent a SPAM saying he wanted us to partner (i.e. send em dedicated server orders etc. or whatever - DELETE!) with RV.

How low can you go?

If they need to spam, what does that say about them?? Too bad the rules say I can't say real bad stuff about other hosts/companies. I would love to lay into this one!

After contact with Jonathan, he has send following PM to us:

===========================================================================
    Due to reasons that I cannot get into at this time, I no longer work for RackVillage. I'm sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.

-- Jonathan

phone: (866) 77HOSTING

Look like, those company have internal and external problems.

Originally posted by Skywalker
    After contact with Jonathan, he has send following PM to us:

Due to reasons that I cannot get into at this time, I no longer work for RackVillage. I'm sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.

-- Jonathan

phone: (866) 77HOSTING

Look like, those company have internal and external problems.
    He no longer works for them, yet still uses that sig??