"Number of Posts" problem

For some reason, my number of posts appears to be locked at 2. Perhaps it's just an error for tonight, but I'm still curious because I have posted many more times than that throughout the time that I've been a member of these forums. If you check my profile, you can see all my posts but it's still saying that I've only posted twice... Anyone have any clue why this is happening? Thanks.

-edit-
    Now it says 3... I'm so confused.

posts in advertising forums do not count.

A lot of areas here aren't counted towards your post count. I believe the advertising forums, where you seem to post the most, aren't counted. I know the Social Issues forum is also a non-counted area.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Ah, thanks alot. They must have changed the rules without me noticing. I dont go on these forums often, so it was very strange for me when I saw that my post # actually went down.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis design
    Ah, thanks alot. They must have changed the rules without me noticing. I dont go on these forums often, so it was very strange for me when I saw that my post # actually went down.
    It has already been informed through this forum. See http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=575336