• Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
  • needs something

0 0%
  • I'm lost! again!

1 25.00%
    Virginia beach, Virginia and i travel to jacksonville florida alot.

Anarchy-Industries.com

Well After Fighiting with the DNS on this I won.
    Well Here is the Site http://www.anarchy-industries.com

I've put alot of work into it.
    Note: The Sepherum Linux part just was started last night.

the sites look ok...
    It would be good if there was a way to get from the hosting section to the graphics section....maybe have a jump menu "Anarchy Network" or something similar..........
    I found the sites easy to use and navigate, maybe just make the header a littlle smaller, as it took up a lot of space.

I dont particularly favor the use of "Anarchy" for branding, I feel it does not promote a positive image...but thats just my opinion.

cheers
    --

The design is okay, reminds me of some nice old Halloween times

Anyway, like 21 said (I find myself saying that quite a lot)...I don't suggest using "Anarchy" with a professional web hosting company. I personally would not do business (either in web hosting or graphic design) with a place called "Anarchy-something".

Maybe for a personal website the name is okay, but for a real professional service, I find the name unprofessional. Maybe its just me...and 21

Kind regards,
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Virginia beach, Virginia and i travel to jacksonville florida alot.
    Well to me the work Anarchy means loss of or no government.
    I will implement The Network menu soon.
    But back to the name.. I see no evil and neither do my clients.
    And who ever set the "Professional" standard?
    Sorry i'm not the same as every one else.. i don't use white bg's or blue or something "nice and soft". It's better to be diffrent then all be the same. I thought my company could spice the Hosting Industry up some.

Hi Brandon,

Let me elaborate...I think it's an excellent idea that you would like unique-ness. The "professional" standard is set by everyone who makes up the "professional industry"...but ultimately, it is a proven fact that "white backgrounds", "blue corporate colors" etc. give the feel of a professional company. Just like, cheery bright colored sites sell more products...

I'm just stating my opinions based on previous facts and situations. It's been proven time and time again regarding the color of sites (whether it is black/white/dark backgrounds) etc and its effectiveness with consumers.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Originally posted by GetBoxed
    The design is okay, reminds me of some nice old Halloween times
    exactly! this looks exactly like halloween to me.

yea - short and sweet