need multi domain host w/ ASPJPEG

Looking for a Windows host who would let me do the following/have the following:

one account
    MS SQL 2000

20 domain names pointed to one folder.
    20 other domain names pointed to another folder.

Basically i have 4 types of sites: homes, cars, boats, and bikes. For each type, I own like 5-20 domain names. I need each of the 5-20 to point to a specific folder on the account such as homes, bikes, etc. So when they type in it knows to go to the subfolder called homes and pull that index.asp page. Also need email for one domain and the rest to forward to that domain...

Is that possible to do on one account?

What is the cost per month from a proven relable and stable host? Please let me know...

Here's a quick fix for you:

Get four hosting accounts (You may also fair best if you get a reseller, and three accounts from your reseller account)

Let's say you make your account's main domain. THen all email goes to that doamin name (can't go to the others)

THen you set,, and to forward to so all domains point to the exact same site.

You would have another account for, and likewise forward other domains to that domain.

Really, does it have to be one account? You can use the reseller to bill everything at once, and many reseller programs are 50% off resold domains. Say the normal price for an account (of your specs) is $20, reslller is $35, you could pay $80 for separate accounts, or pay for a reseller, $35 + three half offs $10 X 3 = $30 = $65 per month. You see, it doesn't take much to make a reseller valuable.