Angry Netacore still debiting credit card!@#$

Has anyone experience any problems with netacore.com debiting your credit cards even though you cancelled your web hosting acccount already? Its pissing me off , this has happen before with another web hosting company can't remember the name. They haven't replied to my email yet.

Have you tried to resolve this with them privately first??
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Yea what gives, a billing mistake can happen, whats up, did you give them a reasonable amount of time to take care of it?

God will punish the unclean!!!

LOL
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Change your credit card number now - and ask them to not to pay for any services that you do not want. A simple call to your bank will tell you all need to know.

>>Has anyone experience any problems with netacore.com
    Not personaly - but my friends like them a lot really.

Yeah, My account was cancelled on 2 June 2002 and YET my CC was debited last friday. I sent Norm an email immediately after knowing it, and UNTIL now (72 hours later).... i have yet to receive an email from him.

Originally posted by Raydon
    Yeah, My account was cancelled on 2 June 2002 and YET my CC was debited last friday. I sent Norm an email immediately after knowing it, and UNTIL now (72 hours later).... i have yet to receive an email from him.

I know that Norm will work this out and recitify the issue to your total satisfaction. Sounds like a glitch with the recurring part of whatever credit card processing solution they use.

They use 2checkout by the look......... they (2checkout) are notorious for having bad system updates etc... it's not netacores fault at all..... just the recurring billing provider dropping the ball as usual... No drama

We also use 2checkout.com

Hi we also use 2checkout.com

It seems that after you request an account to be suspended or credited in anyway you have to wait for the billing period to come up before you see the amount credited.

This is done on the 1st of the month and the 16th of the month as i believe...

Im not sure if it actually takes this long for the customer i have never got a complaint about this before but then again we have only done it once to a mp3 site running client that we did not want his business.

Could be that Norm is snowed under, try using the support ticket system or that he has not been in the office for a few days.

Kind regards,
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

kevvyau,

I'm sorry but I cannot find anything in the system with 'kevvyau'

Please visit http://support.netacore.com and fill out a trouble ticket.

Please be sure to include:

1. First/Last name on the CC
    2. Domain name
    3. Netacore username

[edit]Raydon, please do the same [/edit]

Thanks again.
    Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth
    http://netacore.com

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Have you tried to resolve this with them privately first??
    Yeah, initally i submit a support ticket. He answered back via email (i think their ticket system automatically sent this email). Then i replied to that email with no reponse so far. I'll submit a ticket again.

Norman is a nice guy. The service and support has been great! I've recommended people to Netacore and they love it! I've cancelled the account because i have my own server now.

I'm not mad at Netacore/Norman. I'm just furious because I've been through this 4 times with other hosting companies.

Raydon,

PM sent

Thanks!
    Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth
    http://netacore.com

Norm, thanks for your help. This issue has been resolved and i would to thank you for your prompt respond.

You have been great all these while, but i got myself a reseller account. No hard feeling and i would like to wish u all the best.

Originally posted by Raydon
    Norm, thanks for your help. This issue has been resolved and i would to thank you for your prompt respond.

You have been great all these while, but i got myself a reseller account. No hard feeling and i would like to wish u all the best.
    all's well that ends well.

yeah, right
    too bad anyone using netacore is desperate and out of luck now
    thanks a lot, norm