Originally posted by jkehe We are in a data center in Greenville, SC - NOT VDI's data center. We have an agreement with VDI to offer their control panel outside of their data center.
Does the agreement valid also for colocated server? If it does (would be great it it does ), can you tell us how much we would have to pay for the CPanel/Web host manager if I want to colocate my server there?
We can offer Cpanel/WebHost Manager to our co-location customers at $100/month with free setup and installation. Redhat 6.2 is required at this time.
Individual Server Co-location Pricing
- NO MINIMUM CONTRACT REQUIRED
- Redhat 6.2 Installation
- Cpanel/WebHost Manager Installation
- Free technical support and reboots
- Additional data transfer billed at $3 per GB
- Prepay in blocks of 20GB for $50 per month
- Billing using Monthly average from MRTG
- Payments accepted by Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover, PayPal, or Online Check
20GB with a 1U or 2U server - $189/mo
20GB with a 3U or 4U server - $199/mo
NOTE: Standard mini/midtower computer cases generally take 4U.
E-mail me for more information.
[Edited by jkehe on 02-13-2001 at 02:19 PM]
Located in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting