Smile Wanted: a php/designer for a non-stereotypical petsite

As I mentioned in the subject, I'm looking to make a virtual petsite. *However*, it's going to be different from other sites as I simply want this to be a spin-off from an adoptables project I'm running in another website.

Essentially, these are what I would like as an end result;

Site-wise
    A "battle arena" where each user can pit their pets against another's.
    A ranking ladder which would display battle stats (Eg. Pet with most wins).
    In-built enemies which the users can choose to battle against.
    Pets have several stats and skills.
    User-editable pet pages.

User-wise
    Users able to sign up on their own.
    User inventory.
    Users are able to trade items between themselves (with admin approval).

Admin-wise
    Pets can only be distributed by an admin.
    Items/game currency are able to be given by an admin to a user.
    An interface where it would be easy for admins to put in new items/weapons/pets/ enemies etc.
    An interface where it would be easy to associate an item/equipment with stats/skills when used/worn (Eg. Wearing gloves will grant a +2 def, or using a gem will let the pet learn healing and obviously the gem will be used up in the process)

Design-wise
    A minimalistic design would work best, I think.

So far that's what I could think of. If you're interested, please feel free to email me at kae_bat(at)yahoo.com

Also, I will make every effort to pay fairly, but alas I'm still a student and this site is non-profit.

Thanks for your time!

G'day I am interested in this project. What is your budget?

I apologize for my lack of experience, so I hope I don't offend anyone if my pricing is extremely off.

At the moment, I can get about $200 USD (paid through moneybookers.com, which works the same as paypal). Please let me know though if it costs more; maybe if the industry standard holds pricing higher, maybe I can do a monthly payment plan?

I'm interested... I added you on MSN if that address works with MSN. If you want me to email you only or something... tell me and I will

With 6+ years of experience creating PHP web based games, I believe I have the necessary experience and skills required for this project. Please contact me and I can work something out for you. I've recently created www.earthdoom.com which you can look at.