Whats jnphosting.com like ??

Hi,

I have been thinking about getting some hosting off JNP Hosting

I have found a really good offer, its $34.95 (USA) or 23 (UK) per year

Can you visit the offer from the link below and tell me what you think please

JNP Hosting

cheers

matt

I think it looks like every other no-backup, one deep hosting shop run off rackshack. Great for low cost hosting - so if you have a site that you aren't making $$ off and reliability isn't a big issue, go for it - if not, you'd better up your target price range. Please don't do it then come back complaining support response times are crap or your server is overloaded - you won't get much sympathy!

Not all clients of rackshack are bad hosts. Ill agree most are, but some experienced server admins are fine on there servers. RS opens the door for newbies to get a server, get clients and have it crash every other day. However an admin with some knowledge can run one of their servers. Preinstaleld with a control panel.

I never said they were bad. But you can't get the reliability a firewalled, daily tape-backup host can give you at rackshack.

A couple concerns....

1 I couldn't find them in a search on google

2 Their support page only takes a web form submission and does not post a phone number

3 Some things they do which is not standard:

a) They have a $25 early cancellation fee

b) All refunds are subject to a $5 fee plus 20% of hosting plan cost

Take a look here.....
    http://www.jnphosting.com/support.php?subject=aup

Sometimes you can find out much more about a company by reading their acceptable use policy.