Professional design needed - URGENTLY -

I need a website design urgently, the reason for the urgency is that I have been messed around by designers for the passed 3 months.

What I need is someone that answers emails within 12 hours, as I am fed up with waiting up to a week for a reply.

I have given this job to a few designers in return for hosting and doing all my design work for me, I have not been making any commission from this.

If you feel you can design a professional site, in return for hosting and doing all the design work that I get requests for please email cs@adohost.com

I am willing to pay as well, but I am not willing to pay any upfront fee's. I will pay when the job has been completed.

I need flash as well as html on the site, I need to see any previous work you have done, otherwise you may be waisting your time.

Again, this is urgent, and has to be a very professional looking site, as it's aimed towards businesses in the UK.

Hope this will interest you.

Thanks
    Tom
    Adohost.com

I'm interested.. e-mail me at robinhawkes@lineone.net if you want to go any further with me.

Thank You
    Robin Hawkes
    Portfolio :: Click Here
    E-Mail :: admin@m00ie.com
    AIM :: robin hawkes
    MSN :: robin_hawkes@hotmail.com (no e-mails to this please)

i am very intrested my design team will be sure to help you out and we dont ask for money up-front we can reply to emails within 12 hours and are uk based (england) please pm me with your needs and we can see what we can do!

I'm going to sort out a few details to upload to my site, then you will be able to take a look at what I need. If UK based, could we talk over the phone, I can supply a number for anyone to call me, or if you have a landline to call, I don't mind making the call.

Thanks.

ps, could you email me, so I don't have to keep coming back here to contact you.

great i will email you but you have not supplyed a email?

Read his first post and sig: cs@adohost.com
    I am also intrested and I will be emailing you shortly but I am not UK based.

See out portfolio
    http://novalogics.net

I'd suggest you make sure whoever does your next site doesn't use copyrighted images in the page headers. The girl to the right on the subpages sure looks allot like Shannon Elizabeth.

Blalox
    www.blalox.com

Originally posted by blalox
    I'd suggest you make sure whoever does your next site doesn't use copyrighted images in the page headers. The girl to the right on the subpages sure looks allot like Shannon Elizabeth.

Blalox
    www.blalox.com
    I think you need your eye's tested

Originally posted by Peperami

I think you need your eye's tested
    Your picture:
    http://www.adohost.com/support.php

Shannon Elizabeth:
    http://www.actressretreat.com/shannonelizabeth/021.html

It may be someone else, but don't insult me without checking your sources.
    Last edited by blalox; 07-01-2002 at 05:35 PM.

Me agree with blalox.

wow they look similar

It definately is Shannon Elizabeth. Just watch her smile..
    Two different women can't have the same beautiful smile

Oh that one just some pic I found on a free site, said we were allowed to use the pic, didn't know nitpickers like you would start a war against it. I thought taking things from free sites that gave permission was allowed, but I suppose this thing happens allot on this forum, designers always arguing.

Tell you what, why don't you go to another forum and start something there instead of trying to slam my site, you seemed to have just joined this forum so try starting here a little better than this. OK

This is a request forum, not for criticising

Given that many "professional" designers hang around here, you might wish to read up on the use of licensed imagery. Such a nonchalant attitude towards the use of copyrighted photos isn't going to get you points with any respectable designer.

Originally posted by Peperami
    Tell you what, why don't you go to another forum and start something there instead of trying to slam my site, you seemed to have just joined this forum so try starting here a little better than this. OK

This is a request forum, not for criticising
    I have been a member here for a while now I just don't post very often to try and avoid situations such as this. I am not nitpicking at your site. I simply pointed out a possible flaw in it that you should try and avoid in the future. I hoped it would be helpful, but aparantly you do not know how to receive help. Good luck with your site.

Blalox

Sorry for the miss under standing, but I think it seems to be a forum for flaming, I must have mis understood your post as a flame against my site, sorry for that.

Actually, it doesn't matter where you got the image from or what that site said, you are responsible for it. Someone made a comment on the integrity of your company, and I have to say you telling people off for pointing out something for your sake is an indication of the attitude behind your company.
    ::: Jeremy C. Wright :::
    http://www.ensight.org