Customers for sale

I currently have 3 customers that I am selling.

1 pays $30/month, 2 ips, 5 gigs disk space, 20 gigs transfer.
    the others are $25/mo, 5 gigs disk space, 20 gigs transfer.

Im looking for offers on these and will take the best offer I can find today since my server is down and need to get them switched. Plesk *EMAIL* me your offers to adamtuttle@sympatico.ca.

The preffered method of payment would be cc/paypal.

Thanks,

Adam Tuttle

Can you provide some more information?

5 gigs of disk space?

now that's huge, if it was 5 megs then I would be interested can you confirm gigs or megs please

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Adam how much do they use in reality.
    Ronny Fang
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

With that hosting specs, I think it's a reseller plan.

Just my thought.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

only 20 gigs bw, It would be hard to use all 5 gigs. Resellers probally over sell knowing they or clients will never use it.
    Patrick Schrader

Originally posted by Global-Host2
    only 20 gigs bw, It would be hard to use all 5 gigs. Resellers probally over sell knowing they or clients will never use it.
    don't say that to some of my clients, they run from 10 to 1 to 50 to 1 ratio of space to b/w. got this image broker last month. took 100 megs of Disk space and does 5 gigs a month clean on http.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

I'm just here to say that I was a reseller for adam tuttle and that he ripped me off and other people... all the stated customers are already moving to other companies... We still wait for refund that never have been made even now our web sites don't work anymore since this morning. (july 2nd) We have been having troubles with his company since 2 weeks... no support the control was buggy and still is...(doesn't work anymore)

The reseller plans he talk about are wrong.

1 pays $30/mo 2ip's 8GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth.
    2 pays $25/mo 8Gb disk space, 25GB bandwidth

I know the exact plans because I brought him the other clients... my biggest mistake.

Adam Tuttle if you read this I hope to get an answer from you ! I sent you email after email and no respond... and you try to sell clients you don't even have anymore!!!!!!!

Believe me it's not a pleasure to have 15 clients wanting to know what is happening... Everything was nice untill he started dispearing and never replied to my emails.
    PierreB - Montreal

Originally posted by vannaco
    I'm just here to say that I was a reseller for adam tuttle and that he ripped me off and other people... all the stated customers are already moving to other companies... We still wait for refund that never have been made even now our web sites don't work anymore since this morning. (july 2nd) We have been having troubles with his company since 2 weeks... no support the control was buggy and still is...(doesn't work anymore)

The reseller plans he talk about are wrong.

1 pays $30/mo 2ip's 8GB disk space and 50GB bandwidth.
    2 pays $25/mo 8Gb disk space, 25GB bandwidth

I know the exact plans because I brought him the other clients... my biggest mistake.

Adam Tuttle if you read this I hope to get an answer from you ! I sent you email after email and no respond... and you try to sell clients you don't even have anymore!!!!!!!

Believe me it's not a pleasure to have 15 clients wanting to know what is happening... Everything was nice untill he started dispearing and never replied to my emails.
    I guess, I'm no longer interested...