graphic images representing services - can be yours!

We have illustrated a set of services -- virtual hosting, reseller plan and domain name registration. This is best for your hosting site especially if you also register domain names.

* Please see attached image (services.jpg)

You will have the .PSD file so can put in text like:

1. "Virtual Hosting" (on the top) and "From $9.95/month" (at the bottom) for the 1st image on the left.
    2. "Reseller Plan" (on the top) and "From $25/month" (at the bottom) for the 2nd image at the center.
    3. "Domain Names" (on the top) and "$15/year" (at the bottom) for the 3rd image on the right.

That's it! They come in just one set. You can't order one image only. And they will not be sold to others. All rights of ownership will be yours!

If you are interested, please post your offers. We will pick the best offers after 5 days. But, we will not be obliged to sell this if none of the offers satisfy us.

Thank you very much for the time.

P.S. We will be doing similar packages if you order from us. Our custom illustration package is $50.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails services.jpg  
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.