weird propogation issue.

my domain seems to be down during the day and up at night. however, i know it is not my host because my domain works for other people and when i proxy it. i'm assuming its a propogation issue. any idea what i could do to fix this?

Have your hosting company check their DNS records. We had something similar happen to one of our customers and it was because inside the DNS record it was pointing to the customers old hosting providers IP address. This record was randomly there and caused us a bit of a headache.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

were you able to fix it? what did you have to do? because i did notice when i went to dnsstuff that it said something about my old hosts IPs in it... i just don't understand any of that stuff and am not sure what it meant.

well i think that ur isp switches its cache servers so at one place there is latest and the other place it is old... i had this problem i called my isp to refresh the my dns enteries
    ///--One Way, Three Way and Reciprocal linkings -////
    Boost your backlinks today! http://www.rankready.com
    Fully automate your linking process with a natural way.

If you change the IP from the old provider to your new one in your dns area it should clear the problem up.

dude he has already setup his dns enteries if not then how come its coming from its new server... its more like u are not reading it ....

because i did notice when i went to dnsstuff that it said something about my old hosts IPs in it.
    That is what is telling me that his DNS settings have the old IP.

yeah but it still the site comes up at night which means there is a more likely other problems rather than ip thing ...

lol i'm confused... my domain is ohclemie.com and it only appears to not be working for me.

Was Quotaless.com your old host? If so, tell nwmo-hosting.com to fix the "SOA" DNS record for your domain. It still maps to the old host.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

yes they were. is there any way i can fix it myself? i don't recall having ever set up dns at quotaless for my domain though...

Your host can fix this faster that you could. Just email them and tell them the SOA DNS record for your domain is wrong. They'll be able to fix it. It is supposed to point to them, not the old host.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

And while you're at it tell them to disable that "cool new cPanel" feature that imports the existing SOA entries.

Have them check the 'tweak settings' section.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

That's about the crappiest 'feature' I've ever seen. Thankfully Aussie Bob & Steve from Dotable helped me sort the issue quickly the first time I saw it. Let us know how it turns out clemie.

thanks. my host is usually online in the evenings (my time anyway) so i sent him an email hopefully its all sorted out soon

Should be fixed....
    Northwest Missouri Hosting "Cheap Reliable Hosting."
    WHM/Cpanel
    Reseller Accounts Now Available!!