WiredTree ... first impression

Hi,
    I signed up with WiredTree 3 days ago for a hybrid server, and I'd like to write a first review about them.
    When I signed up, the billing system said that there is a problem with my cc ... so I sent them email and received the reply within few mintues, when the problem occured again ... I got a phone call from them! that was really amazing ... especially I'm not from US so they are making an internation call just to take care about a customer!
    Second day I went to my bank and solved the issue ... signed up again ...
    The server were up and running within few hours.

Then when I logged to the portal I was really impressed, it has a lot of features like apache and bandwith statistics, DNS Management, support tickets, server info and billing management, and service monitoring.

I made two tickets till now ... and both solved in less than 2 mintues.

I am very happy with this start, and I'll keep you updated ... I move to them inorder to reduce spam emails I'm receiving ... lets see the result.

Regards
    Oras
    The Dream is the blueprint of success, the hope is the budget and hard working is the achievement

Could you please contact the helpdesk and provide us with a domain name you have hosted? You can click on this link to do so....

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk

Thanks!

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Their site and services look promising, good to hear about a happy customer! What's the domain hosted with them?
    hi there!

One of the domains is: www.iraqws.com (Arabic Language)
    Its my site ... and I host more than 100 domains on this server.
    regards
    Oras
    The Dream is the blueprint of success, the hope is the budget and hard working is the achievement

Thanks for the review Oras!
    Zac Cogswell
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response <15 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    zac @ wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

I ping your domain at 60, which isn't too bad. I get 48 off my server. Where is wiretree located?

We are located in Chicago.
    Zac Cogswell
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response <15 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    zac @ wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

I'm all the way in Miami, that's probably why. It's probably extremely fast for northeast area.

Yea, they are as good as they look. I've been with them going on 3 months now and I'll be writing a review when I get some time. I am very impressed with how they operate. Definitely a "Wall Street West" option for those in the northeast.

how does the hybrid server compare to a standard server assume the specs are all identical? are hybrid servers something like having several vmware images on a server?

Quote Originally Posted by IllustriousCube
    I'm all the way in Miami, that's probably why. It's probably extremely fast for northeast area.
    From NY (on my desktop)

Pinging wiredtree.com [207.96.32.2] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 207.96.32.2: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=49
    Reply from 207.96.32.2: bytes=32 time=31ms TTL=49
    Reply from 207.96.32.2: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=49
    Reply from 207.96.32.2: bytes=32 time=29ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 207.96.32.2:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 29ms, Maximum = 33ms, Average = 31ms