hosting-made-simple down?

My sites with them have been down since yesterday and I cant get to hosting-made-simple.com either.
    Anyone know what's going on?

This is better in the Host Down Forum

They just came back up now.
    Moderator, feel free to delete this thread...

All of my clients site hosted on hosting-made-simple.com have been down from yesterday without notices! The same problem occured few days ago.
    They came back now, but my clients so angry and some of them said goodbye to me .

Hi guys. Yes that was a terrible down time I had to wait for the DC to fix it, and they responded with they dropped the router. Do I believe them? No. So, we will be moving all servers to another datacenter soon so this wont happen again. Also, I'm sure you guys remember support-made-simple.com? That's our support site, which is on a different network and works when all the other servers are down. You should make a ticket there, and you would have gotten an answer. There was also a notice on that site as to what was going on. If you did lose a client, create a ticket and I'll see what we can settle out of it. I'm very sorry for what happened, and I am taking actions to make sure this never happens again.

The DC provider in question was Softlayer? (or have you already moved your main site?)

Yes, this is correct. It is SoftLayer. We'll be using SAVVIS from now on for all servers. We have been using them for many servers, and they are doing very well.

Roman