* Suggestions for Inexpensive (BUT GOOD) Managed Host URGENT!

Does that even exist?

My budget is a lot lower then I first thought. We want to pay no more than $200 month (150 would be great) We are looking for a managed dedicated server (linux). The system is designed J2EE (don't know if this matters), struts, ajax etc...

Any suggestions? If this is not possible in the budget provided, an excellent shared host would be good, or any other suggestions as far as options go.

Turnaround time needs to be quick, would like to decide and place order TONIGHT!

hostnine looks good, but not sure about their previous track record. Any other suggestions would be great.

Gigenet.com does fast setups on all of their machines. They provide management with their premium servers and have a few options below $200/mo.

I don't believe you're going to find a managed server + J2EE support for that pricing.

Finding a reputable managed server is already hard to find within that budget, let alone the J2EE support...
    DirectorioVPS · List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting · The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLui19
    My budget is a lot lower then I first thought. We want to pay no more than $200 month (150 would be great) We are looking for a managed dedicated server (linux).
    I don't see why not, but if you want them to support your Java environment, they may charge more...
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

Is there no possibility of managing the J2EE stuff yourself - you're going to find much more in your price bracket if you do.

Also, inexpensive and good don't necessarily go well together.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

Yeh if you have a java environment it can be very good for visitors, but yeh they will charge much more.
    Matt Scaglione - Freelance Web Designer

The system is designed J2EE (don't know if this matters), struts, ajax etc...
    What application server /container you use? Let me know, hope I could be of some help then.