Question Dedicated server for my project. Please, help to choose

At present my service which has worked 7 months, settles down on a server bluehost which several days ago has blocked an account. Unfortunately, I have found this forum and read responses about my hoster already after have bought a hosting at bluehost, differently I would find other place for my site. By the way, to me till now have not answered what item Terms of service I has broken.

My service specializes on sending of files from the internet to e-mail and to ftp-servers. And I am compelled to look for a new place for it, choosing from accessible offers of the dedicated servers. The budget 90-120 $. I think about (too expesive for me) and Please, offer me still suitable variants proceeding from specificity of service.

The prices vary a lot depending on if your server is Managed or unmanaged. So you have to give more information.

Thank You,

Quote Originally Posted by KLeit
    My service specializes on sending of files from the internet to e-mail and to ftp-servers. . else can you e-mail without using the internet.
    Last edited by music; 01-25-2007 at 11:04 PM.

If you wouldn't mind a unmanaged server serve4sale might be good. We just signed up with them a few days ago after reading a good review. We signed up for a layeredtech server and everything has been running great... Their a little spotty on the english but very very quick to fix a problem.

- John

Do you have any hardware or software requirements? Managed or Unmanaged?
    Software: LAMP, phpMyAdmin, cronjobs, sendmail.
    Hardware: 120-160Gb HDD, 1Gb RAM, 1-1.5Gb Bandwidth else can you e-mail without using the internet.
    Read attentively - I meen sending files FROM OTHER SITES to user's e-mail. I not such stupid.

For that price you could get a lot from server4sale...

I got the Package Intel P4 2.8 B (SUPER SUPER LOW PRICE) for 89/ mo and it's awesome, if you don't need cPanel you could go with the Package Intel P4 2.8 A (Hot Deal) for $4 less a month and 1GB more ram.

I'm a little confused though, if you are sending files from other sites why do you NEED a dedicated? How large is your site, how many users, do you run resource intensive scripts? I'm sure you would get a lot of better responses if you posted that information.

You could get a server from LayeredTech and then combine it with management from PlatinumServerManagement.

Always check in LT forums for specials before ordering.

NhojOhl, files ordered by the user, uploaded a script on a server, cut piecemeal and send by e-mail. At present on my site it is registered 3000 users. Files on a server take a place nearby 60Gb. In work of a site scripts of uploading and sending which highly load a server and the channel are used. Can simultaneously be about 6-10 working scripts in memory.