To Moderator of this forum

Hello,

Why do I get following error messsage while accessing some part of this forum :

ganeshas, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

awaiting your reply

Ganesh
      0 Not allowed!

More than likely you don't have enough posts to do what your trying to do.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!
      0 Not allowed!

Either you do not have enough regular posts to post in the ad section or the administrator has blocked your account from trying to do what your doing.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions
      0 Not allowed!

I get that message sometimes when I am attempting to access a post that the mods have already deleted.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

It depends on what you're trying to post to. But the answer is likely in Forum Guidelines.

/moved to Feedback
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello Friends,

Thanks very much for your quick replies.

Please let me know what i have to do to avoid it and to get access to all other posts and forum contents.

Regards,
      0 Not allowed!

SWR posted all you need to know. Have a look at the rules and you will be good to go.

Forum Rules
      0 Not allowed!

Hello Chris,

Do I need to pay something to get access to all parts of this forum ?

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Seven days and 10 quality posts. It's all within those crazy forum rules Closed.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!