Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Question as serverbasar.de ds servers

    Something in it to year fastit.net does not go on contact - a site somehow in itself.

    Prompt plz, there is still something same under the prices?
    Or is cheaper.

    10 euro
    P3 800-1000 Mhz / 10-40 GB / 256 MB
    Backbone 3,1 Gbit / month 100 GB

    20 euro
    AMD Sempron 2300+ 2600+ / 80-100 GB / 512 MB
    Backbone 3,1 Gbit / month 200 GB

    Linux SuSe 9.0 (debian or windows) / Confixx Pro 3.0 oder Plesk 7/ ip / web-reboot
    traffic packets
    & partner programs

    10x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,965
    I'm really sorry, but WHAT????
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    I'm really sorry, but WHAT????
    i second that.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anantha
    I'm really sorry, but WHAT????
    dedicated servers, It would not be desirable for the USA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,965
    Quote Originally Posted by ukapyc
    dedicated servers, It would not be desirable for the USA
    So you are looking for dedicated servers for those prices listed above and the server should not be located in the US?

    Is that what you are trying to say?

    No offense mate but we cannot understand you English.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by ukapyc
    Something in it to year fastit.net does not go on contact - a site somehow in itself.

    Prompt plz, there is still something same under the prices?
    Or is cheaper.

    10 euro
    P3 800-1000 Mhz / 10-40 GB / 256 MB
    Backbone 3,1 Gbit / month 100 GB

    20 euro
    AMD Sempron 2300+ 2600+ / 80-100 GB / 512 MB
    Backbone 3,1 Gbit / month 200 GB

    Linux SuSe 9.0 (debian or windows) / Confixx Pro 3.0 oder Plesk 7/ ip / web-reboot
    traffic packets
    & partner programs

    10x
    i try with them few months ago and i can say servers bandwith is Great good speed remote install is included but Cost money, reboot is free, dns included also, additional ips cost 5 euro per IP windows not included . just only suse or debian as linux ,support is not so bad
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anantha
    So you are looking for dedicated servers for those prices listed above and the server should not be located in the US?
    Is that what you are trying to say?
    No offense mate but we cannot understand you English.
    Yes, all have correctly understood. Sorry for bad language. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by shellromania
    i try with them few months ago and i can say servers bandwith is Great good speed remote install is included but Cost money, reboot is free, dns included also, additional ips cost 5 euro per IP windows not included . just only suse or debian as linux ,support is not so bad
    You from Germany? Simply, suuport does not answer and christoph herrnkind too - I can not learn recvesits for payment through bank to that all rest they do not accept. windows was

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •