Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    coud any one tell me what dose this poem means

    she says :
    I banning now how I know that you are about
    a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt

    please what dose she meant


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    I banning now how I know that you are about

    ^ that line makes no sense

    The second line basically says "you have love [for me]" and "i know it."

  3. #3
    thank you
    are you sure about the first line?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    Yeah, it's not even properly constructed. Are you sure that's how it goes?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    435
    I banning now how I know that you are about
    Perhaps it's "I'm banning you because I know who you are"
    a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt
    Then, what nocebo said.

    Did this happen on a forum?
    He arose!

  6. #6
    Did this happen on a forum?
    no

    I'm banning now, how I know that you are about?
    a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt.

    thats it

    but what the first line means?

  7. #7
    What's the source? i tend to think it's not right, as the verb "ban" is transitive, which means it should have a noun next to it, like to ban a person or a thing, the archaic meaning of the word "ban" is to curse, knowing the source it would be easier to guess what it is all about.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Kalamazoo
    Posts
    33,190
    I think you'll need to ask the souce. Perhaps there's an extreme typo in that first line.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebo
    Yeah, it's not even properly constructed. Are you sure that's how it goes?
    This is poetry, there is no proper way to construct it. I have taken several poetry classes so this has been nailed into my head. You have to look deeper than the surface and look at alternative meanings for common words.

    In regards to the first line;
    "I banning now how I know that you are about"
    Banning can also mean to curse, or to pronounce a curse upon.

    This phrase could be the author saying I curse you (I dislike you), now that I know who you [really] are.

    The second phrase:
    "a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt"
    Note the use of the past tense in "found."

    To me this phrase is saying that She cannot deny that she once had profound love for him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWalczak
    This is poetry, there is no proper way to construct it. I have taken several poetry classes so this has been nailed into my head. You have to look deeper than the surface and look at alternative meanings for common words.

    In regards to the first line;
    "I banning now how I know that you are about"
    Banning can also mean to curse, or to pronounce a curse upon.

    This phrase could be the author saying I curse you (I dislike you), now that I know who you [really] are.

    The second phrase:
    "a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt"
    Note the use of the past tense in "found."

    To me this phrase is saying that She cannot deny that she once had profound love for him.
    I think MikeWalczak is on to something...however, expanding on what he said, I think the first line means "I curse you now that you're back"

    In its entirety, I think it means "I curse you now that you've returned...I've always loved you and you know it".
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

    Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

  11. #11
    thank you all for your posts

    i'll tell you how she told me this:
    i wrote a poem told a deep love that i'm searching for.
    and she asked me "who is she"?

    then I wrote another a poem told her that I was searching for a true love and I was flattering the moon instead of her and. -that was after many massages between us-.

    and she answer me:
    I'm banning now, how I know that you are about?
    a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt.
    Last edited by afthl; 01-25-2007 at 03:59 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by afthl
    thank you all for your posts

    i'll tell you how she told me this:
    i wrote a poem told a deep love that i'm searching for.
    and she asked me "who is she"?

    then I wrote another a poem told her that I was searching for a true love and I was flattering the moon instead of her and. -that was after many massages between us-.

    and she answer me:
    I'm banning now, how I know that you are about?
    a deep love I found it in you, you and I no longer doubt.
    Where did you talk to her? on another forum? over instant messenger? Maybe she literally means banning ("I'm blocking you now" or maybe she's a mod on the forum "I'm banning you now")

    InterNich LLC
    Founder

    Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

  13. #13
    Where did you talk to her? on another forum? over instant messenger? Maybe she literally means banning ("I'm blocking you now" or maybe she's a mod on the forum "I'm banning you now")
    we talked in a forum in PM and she is not banning me she still writing to me.
    and when I asked her what do you maen in the poem :"it's hard to translate the meaning, when poem translated it lost the meanings" she said.

  14. #14
    "I am going to stop thinking how I can know if you are real. I have found love in you and there is no longer doubt between us."

  15. #15
    "I am going to stop thinking how I can know if you are real. I have found love in you and there is no longer doubt between us."
    thank you Yoggi that dose make sense

    could the first line means : I am going to stop thinking, how I can know that you will be close to me.

  16. #16
    Yes. Before she wrote that poem, she was thinking if you want to be close to her or not. She was not sure about your intentions and if you were serious or not. She has found love in you and there are no longer thoughts of doubt between you.

  17. #17
    I'm realy happy for getting the meaning.
    Thank you Yoggi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •