Please suggest reliable cPanel/WHM reseller hosting

Anything else that i may need to know , would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a lot for your time

There are tons of reseller hosts providing cPanel/WHM, so its hard to even point you in the right direction. Are there any specific requirements you have?
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Quote Originally Posted by adakist
    There are tons of reseller hosts providing cPanel/WHM, so its hard to even point you in the right direction. Are there any specific requirements you have?
    hey thanxxxx adakist for your reply
    my requirements simply is cheap

What about storage and bandwidth requirement?

And cheap as in $1/m or cheap as in REALISTIC pricing with reliable hosting. If you're leaning towards really really cheap, then you're going to have to go with oversellers that sell their hosting for $10/year. If you want reliability, you're going to have to aim higher.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

to what do you considered cheap? depending of your request, $50 may be cheap too

What are your real needs at this moment?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I wouldn't suggest purchasing reseller hosting soley based on pricing. Alot of folks end up choosing their provider based on pricing, and find them back looking for another host in a short time. Basically their ARE budget reseller plans, but you get what you pay for. You want reliable hosting, yet you want it cheap. Unfortunately this is rarely mixed well.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by drma
    Anything else that i may need to know , would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a lot for your time
    You need to know that CHEAP & RELIABLE seldom stay in the same closet.

If your budget is not under $20/month when you can find a lot of reliable reseller hosting by reading the reviews on WHT. The prices can be change depending on your requirements.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Cool

Are you running a lot of databases?
    Do you need shell access?
    How many domains are you hosting?

There are really a load of variables involved in selecting a host. Buying on price alone is shortchanging yourself.

For WHM/CPanel reseller hosting, I would reccommend Idologic.

NetworkRedux:
    Steadfast networks:
    Myriad Networks:

are all reliable, great hosts.

ResellerZoom is also pretty decent. Not to forget HostGator. But hostgator doesn't let you oversell So you can't really create attractive plans

Me too. My vote for idologic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraboy
    For WHM/CPanel reseller hosting, I would reccommend Idologic.

Hey,

i heard lots of good stuff about ResellerZoom but always search and remember when your upset you tell the world but when your happy you keep it yo your self

-Navid
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

If you can provide a monthly budget you're looking to keep under and details about the website you're planning to have hosted along with detailed hosting requirements, you will be able to receive better feedback.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

my vote is for site5 and liquidweb