Domain transfer from RegisterFly to GoDaddy

Today I had set up a transfer for 1 of my domains at registerfly to move to godaddy.
    How long does it usually take for the transfer to complete?

I'm worried it might not get transferred at all, since registerfly has issues... especially with renewal of domains. I read somewhere that it took this person 1 month to transfer his domain from registerfly to someone else. I don't want to wait this long...
    Last edited by lordg; 01-24-2007 at 03:27 PM.

You might want to follow up to both company tech support and alert them to the transfer, another thing to watch out, sometimes when you transfer to go daddy and pay the money for the domain, they dont add 1 year to what you had it with registerfly.com so watch out for that one. do u have an affiliate program with godaddy or register fly?

No i dont have an affiliate program with either company. How would that help?

So, how long does it usually take for the transfer to complete? do you know?

Providing you've followed the correct procedure, the transfer will take approx 7 days.
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by lordg
    So, how long does it usually take for the transfer to complete? do you know?
    I recently moved out a .org domain from RegisterFly (as reseller of Enom) to Dynadot. Took a total of 40 hours. Got a confirmation email first from Dynadot, then one from RF.

I then had to get RF support to remove the domain with my account with them. It was still showing after the transfer.

-Gamik