We are selling our web hosting and domain registration customers. Here are the details:
* Total annual revenue: $62,232 USD
* 715 active sites, together making $61,152.00 per year in revenue
* 45 customer domains, together making $1,080 per year, resold through Enom
* Over a dozen domain names, including two great active brands and a very nice SSL umbrella domain name, and several domain names to cover possible misspellings.
* Three servers at DedicatedNOW, plus option to take over DNS servers at The Planet and DedNOW or use your own DNS servers.
* Option to buy support center resources, customer billing portal, custom CRM software, order form, etc.
We would like to sell all of our hosting and domain customers in one sale. It is less confusion for our customers that way, since many of them referred their friends to us, and they probably wouldn't understand being split up.