Thread: FBI called

FBI called

not me but my sister. I dont think it has made the news yet because of the State of the Union, but the Indiana family are safe.

She had been working with them to trace calls from the missing Indiana woman and her 4 kids. The FBI called to thank her and update her, he said to be watching the news shortly.

The agent said they were concentrating efforts in and around Chicago until she gave information that he never left the Indiana area. She pointed them at a payphone at the dollar general store and they found them just up the road.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

found it on msnbc http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16739575/

Wargo said investigators were able to trace the family to the Sleepy Hollow motel on the city's north side because Walker had made three calls to family members from a nearby pay phone saying they were safe.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Great to see this story has a happy ending! How is the man that was shot doing?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

An arrest warrant was issued charging Walker with attempted murder and several counts of confinement. Police said Walker was the father of all four children.
    Walker was the missing woman ? msnbc made her arrested by police and made father too ?

Good work to your sister. Glad they are safe.

Xcellent ending to this story

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!