Godaddy Mail server and Tech Support LOL

Godaddy uses k2smtpout.secureserver.net as their MAIL relay server.

All dedicated servers MUST relay through k2smtpout and they must authenticate NT.

This all worked fine up until 3 weeks ago when mail stopped going out.
    I checked hMailServer's log and it shows you that the authentication failed.
    If I try without authentication, it returns with a "553: Domain not in RCTP hosts" which makes sense because you do not want just anybody sending mail from k2smtpout.

So the problem is that k2smtpout has trouble with authenticating the "dedicated" machine's NT users.

I emailed Godaddy and their support is ridiciolous. They think the problem is on my side lol.

I am using a Godaddy reseller generaldots, i think godaddy is perfect for dedicated servers except load balancing.

Do you run your own mail servers? If so, can you relay perfectly fine using k2smtpout?

Godaddy has been perfect..infact the only problem I have with them is this.

No , i do not run seperate mail server for now, but in a few months i plan to give free email to my registered users. I am using mail and web together for now.
    By the way i want to seperate mail but firstly i have to install imagemagick properly to a VDS, which runs with fedora core 4. I installed imagemagick to VDS but my php scripts understands that there is imagemagick there but cannot executes imagemagick, do you know a solution?

Which mail client do you use? i also use k2smtpout but no such things happened yet. What about your outgoing email amount does it over 1000/day?

I use hmailServer. What mail server software do you use?

On the SMTP setting for hMailserver, I tell it to use the relay server k2smtpout.secureserver.net. Then for username and pass, I use the Administrator account I used to login to my dedicated server. It used to work fine before but now it says authentication failure when hMailServer tries to relay the mail (the authentication failure 553 error is returned by k2smtpout).

I'm not providing free mail but I need my forum software to work which uses SMTP to send out emails/newsletters etc

BTW, When you relay or use k2smtpout.secureserver.net, what "login" username and password to you use? Do you use the one to your godaddy account OR the account you registered when you "provisioned" the server.