Doorways sites and hosting TOS

hello

I have new customer, who host ~20-30 doorway sites in his reseller account.

The main question is, that i don't know, does "doorway sites" illegal, do they restrict any rules, TOS? (webhosting business isn't my main business, so i'm newbie in this area)

There insn't anything abnormal in his sites.
    main page it's like sitemap, where are lister links to secondary pages (html static pages).
    when i click on this links, i redirected to other sites (PPC, another sites don't hosted on our server, etc)

so, what to do?

if it's illegal, i'll ask to move to another host, if no ...

any advice will be appreciated
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

I cannot say for sure that it's not illegal but I highly doubt it is. There is just soo many sites like that out there that come up on search engines and all of them are hosted in north america so I just don't see how it could be illegal if there is soo many of them.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

The issue is doorway pages are considered blackhat tricks by the engines. This could result in the IP the sites are on getting blacklisted in the search engines. Not good for shared hosting when you have other clients on the same shared IP.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by 3-rx
    The main question is, that i don't know, does "doorway sites" illegal, do they restrict any rules, TOS? (webhosting business isn't my main business, so i'm newbie in this area)
    It's frowned upon by most search engines, but it's not something that is likely to break any TOS etc you are going to come across.

Quote Originally Posted by appliedi
    Not good for shared hosting when you have other clients on the same shared IP.
    Being on a shared IP address makes no difference, none of the major engines would blacklist an IP for anything like this.