resellerguru.com - suspended my account

Hi,

Resellerguru.com suspended one of my reseller's account without any prior notification... They claim that I've initiated chargeback on the payment through 2checkout.com... They are not ready to give any order number chargeback or any other information....

Any help here will be appreciated to resolve this issue...

If you visit 2CO.com there will be contact information. I suggest you give them a call, they're very friendly people and will do a lot to help out customers.

Yes, but as far as I know.. I always pay reseller guru through paypal... I have never paid them through 2co... so, I don't know what information should I give to 2co people...

The worst thing is that... though they claim that I have reversed my charges through 2co... resellerguru.com people don't have any information about my 2co payment...

Well if you paid through PayPal, they won't have 2co info on you.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Right. That makes no sense. And you tried calling there billing or sales team?
    Forge Your Business Into The Future
    Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting at http://www.forgednetwork.com
    Real 99.9% Uptime Guarantee! - 99.97 since Sep. 13, 2005

Sounds like a simple mistake.
    Try dealing with this via their support system FIRST before making a WHT thread. The thread will not speed things up.

what should I do now...? Where should I complaint for this?

Any one else is facing problem from resellerguru.com?

Anybody filed lawsuit for such issue?
    I'm not receiving thier response since last 2 days...

FYI,

I've already initiated thread with their tech and billing system.... They don't have 2co or paypal information for my orders...

Irrelevant of 2co of paypal payment issues... I asked for payment link to pay outstanding... and waiting for their reply..

don't know... what the hell they are doing...

Have you tried leaving a msg on their voicemail?

To report server problems leave a message after the tone and we will be paged immediately. Not for general tech support.
    Emergency Phone: 1-225-410-0059

No reply.. left voice mail...

This is what they say now... They need 2co order number to assist us further...

I offered them for fresh payment to recover their charges... (I am sure, I am fully paid...) but they said no... I have to resolve the issue with 2co...

===================
    We will not accept any payment from you till you resolve issues with your last payment.
    We will not reactivate your account also.

You have to resolve this issue first and then contact us.

If you made payment via PayPal provide us PayPal, your paypal email address and we will check this.

We don't proivde support via phone.
    ==================================

I've also provided my paypal email address.. and waiting for reply....

Anybody know if this is US company, their INC filing state and zip code?

Do you have your client access to their billing system ?

If so what does the payment history show ? I am sure it should show your due and paid invoices along with the date and method of payment used.
    No more browsing WHT as a guest user

Thumbs down My Account was also suspended

They have done almost the same with my account. The funniest thing is that was done pretending that i abused by using more than allocated server space. I asked them to feel free to upgrade my account and they replied that it is not possible now. I asked them that they had sent me diskspace overuse warning and it clearly stated that they will be deleting files randomly if i continue over using it. They may feel free to delete files and i will move out some domains but they did not listen.

Ultimately they said that they will be providing me backups which they never provided.

I suspect that they actually do not want old resellers to stay with them as they start using almost all of the allocated space and that prevents resellerguru from overselling.

My Advise will be to stay away.

I suspect that they actually do not want old resellers to stay with them as they start using almost all of the allocated space and that prevents resellerguru from overselling.
    That thought did not cross my mind, but it could be as valid as any I guess.

I asked them to feel free to upgrade my account and they replied that it is not possible now.
    You'd have to pay the over usage fees first though. That being said, was there a bigger package that you could have upgraded to? Did they simply refuse to upgrade your account?

If things are not working out with them, I would suggest you to move away.
    But this seems to be a simple misunderstanding on billing, but if they are not caring to solve it you will have to think about moving.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Quote Originally Posted by thewebhostingdir View Post
    Hi,

Resellerguru.com suspended one of my reseller's account without any prior notification... They claim that I've initiated chargeback on the payment through 2checkout.com... They are not ready to give any order number chargeback or any other information....

Any help here will be appreciated to resolve this issue...
    If you didn't place a chargeback, it should be fairly easy to sort out. Contact 2CO with your payment transaction ID and ask them if any sort of chargeback has been initiated.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshatsingh View Post
    They have done almost the same with my account. The funniest thing is that was done pretending that i abused by using more than allocated server space. I asked them to feel free to upgrade my account and they replied that it is not possible now.
    That's strange and something mosts hosts would jump at, when asked to upgrade a client. I've never heard of a host that refused to upgrade a client before. Sounds like there's more to the story.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I agree sounds weird that a host would not upgrade without some other reasons, basically it means more revenue. This does sound like one of those issues that has more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    You'd have to pay the over usage fees first though. That being said, was there a bigger package that you could have upgraded to? Did they simply refuse to upgrade your account?
    There are bigger packages and the first reaction (offer) i had was nothing else but upgrade. Anyway. Its past now. I have already moved to hopefully a better host.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    That's strange and something mosts hosts would jump at, when asked to upgrade a client. I've never heard of a host that refused to upgrade a client before. Sounds like there's more to the story.
    Ohh! of course the story and drama went on for a few weeks. I myself got surprised and frustated on such a behaviour and can think of this as the only reason. Strangest thing is that they did not even allege me of a genuine looking reason. "Server Abuse: Disk space overuse" was the reason as per them. Strange! Thats what i call unreasonable.

BTW, i had raised a final support ticket to their sales department and they finally agreed to let me have the backups atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    I agree sounds weird that a host would not upgrade without some other reasons, basically it means more revenue. This does sound like one of those issues that has more to it.
    Weirdest did it sound to me too. Let us see if they have to say anything on this. Maybe they can tell me if i did something wrong. Atleast i will be able to correct myself.