Can AWBS license be resold?

Hi,

I just moved from AWBS to WHMCS. Was wondering if I can sell my awbs license since I bought it for $169 and never deployed. My mistake.

Would like advise on how to do this. And if it's permissible.

If anyone got advise or like to discuss this, pls PM me.

I only have 1 full hosted license.

Thanks.

Dave

I don't believe so, but you should probably ask AWBS?

Moved to hosting software

My understanding is they changed the license agreement a few months back to say you cannot sell it.

Hello,

After changing their license agreement, you are not allowed to do, unfortunately.

http://www.awbs.com/license/General_...re_License.htm

But I still believe if you contact them, they might be able to offer an excepetion!

Thanks
    Mostafa
    http://www.Venatra.com
    Venatra.com .:. Specializing in VPS Hosting

"You may not sell, offer for sale or otherwise transfer the Software and/or License to another party without express permission from Total Online Solutions, Inc"

-I suggest you to contact them directly

Many Thanks. I will post a ticket to enquire with them. Always best to check when in doubt.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

We had bought AWBS like you for our Hosting company and did not like it. It's very complex software. The customization is hard and many bugs often occured. We had contacted with AWBS. But they did not allow to sell our license to enyone and did not refund the money. Say bye bye to your money
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart
    We had bought AWBS like you for our Hosting company and did not like it. It's very complex software. The customization is hard and many bugs often occured. We had contacted with AWBS. But they did not allow to sell our license to enyone and did not refund the money. Say bye bye to your money
    I believe you didn't know how to use, we use it over 1.5 year now and it has been nothing but perfect. Besides, they release about 1 new ver monthly which resolves bugs (if there is any) and more supported modules, features. Support tickets are answered within 24 hrs I don't think I can find something better

About your money, They are not able to help you, its their license terms.

Refund Policy
    We do not give refunds. If you want to see if you like AWBS before you buy, order a free trial first.

License Transfer Policy
    AWBS Licenses are non transferable. Only licenses purchased from awbs.com or an AWBS Authorized Reseller are valid.
    -----
    Sorry for going off-topic, but had to tell some facts
    Mostafa
    http://www.Venatra.com
    Venatra.com .:. Specializing in VPS Hosting