A question regarding reselling other hosts

ok i signup for a reselling account, get whmcs, put a website up.
    now who will provide support to my clients?

me or the host from whom i brought reseller acct?

incase i have to, are there any hosts which will provide support to my clients?
    if so, can you recommend them to me.

thanks,
    srik

It depends on what the host you sign up with is offering. In some cases you will have to provide the support, but if you want your host to do this, you will have to look for a slightly specialized host. Many hosts call this "end-user support," (or "outsourced support") and is becoming more common now days.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Quote Originally Posted by srik79

thanks,
    srik
    You will prob. have to provide the support to your clients.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Quote Originally Posted by srik79

thanks,
    srik

If your host says they provide "end user support" then they will support your clients, otherwise the responsibility is yours.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Normally 99% of hosts who sell reseller plans don't offer support to your clients. Unfortunantly this is something you have to do at your own. We provide the reseller control panels and hosting and you support your clients. This is how business works.
    Lou,
    24HostingNOW
    www.24hostingnow
    Low cost web hosting & reseller plans

Quote Originally Posted by adakist
    Many hosts call this "end-user support," (or "outsourced support") and is becoming more common now days.
    I think the tendency now is to provide in-house support, at least for reputable hosting providers.

As stated earlier you should be looking for providers who have End-User support included in their reseller plans. There are a few that come to mind, but I would suggest searching this forum and getting a list together. Also you may want to check up on the TOS and see the restrictions with end user support as it is a service in generally limited to tickets and email. There will most likely be number restrictions on amount of times they will support your customers per month.

There is also outsourced support companies aswell.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I have come across many such reputed hosting companies who mention that they will offer support to their reseller's end user clients too.

When you are a reseller, 90% of the server wide issues are handled by your hosting company. Hence 10% of the minor issues are not difficult to be handled by yourself. And if you are that busy, as mentioned earlier, if your host is not offering end user support, try searching for a good support provider.
    No more browsing WHT as a guest user

thanks guys,

i am a bit scared of hiring 3rd party support guys as they seems to be costly and i have no idea how many suppot requests will be placed....

if you know of any end user support resellers, plz do recomend me...

Resellers are nightmares, get a vds to start off, then upgrade you plan slowly to accomodate the number of clients.

i don't mind VPS but i want tht end user support hehe

What it may come down to is just getting comfortable with people and ask questions of any prospective reseller or vps host.

Even if you do not see an open offer of third party support, you might ask anyway. No reputable host will fault you for asking.

Meanwhile learn as much as you can before directing your clients. If you do get stuck, always tell the client you will find out what the answer or solution is as soon as possible. There are forums and directories all over the net that can and will help.

A good part of this business is be able to solve problems. Sometimes everyone needs another opinion or a little guidance. It's nothing to feel bad about.

This thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...d+user+support and others like it should help. Search for more feedback from customers.