Myriad Network has an immediate openings for 4 additional technical support engineers.
Primary Duties: Staff helpdesk during assigned shift and provide outstanding customer service. Monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of all customer requests and issues. Follow up on customer issues passed on by previous shift. Monitor servers and infrastructure; proactively resolve issues; escalate issues to management as required.
Secondary Duties: Write articles and how-to's for customer forum, add system documentation and knowledgebase articles where necessary and as requested. Other related duties as assigned.
Hours: 40 hours work week. Must remain flexible in schedule and willing to fill in as needed from time to time.
Location: Remote location with dependable Internet access.
Pay Rate: Salary commensurate with experience. Bonuses paid to top performers.
- 3+ years experience with Linux in a server environment.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux / Cent OS / Fedora Core.
- Experience working with cPanel/WHM software in a multi-server environment, offering support and administration to shared, reseller and dedicated clients/sites is a must.
- Experience with using, configuring and/or compiling; CPanel/WHM, Apache (1.x) and various Apache modules, ProFTPD/PureFTPD, Exim, Qmail, MySQL, DNS (BIND), OpenSSH, PHP, Frontpage, Mailman, IMAP, SSH; IPTables; TCP Wrappers; OpenSSL, crontab, etc.
- Experience with basic TCP/IP; fundamentals of routing; DNS propagation; domain registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both peers and management
- Demonstrate effective problem solving sills
- Excellent Team work/communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
** Candidates with strong PHP/MySQL programming experience will be given preference.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to jobs at myriadnetwork.com. Emails arriving without both of these will be discarded.
We are not interested in third party / outsource arrangements.