Looking for PHP Programmer

Hello WHT,

We are looking to hire a PHP programmer with good understanding of the language. It is recommended that you be good with object oriented programming, MySQL databases, complex SQL queries, and modifications to existing scripts.

We can offer you a number of projects ranging from the creation of complete systems to modifications to existing systems. We would love for a reliable, hard working person to apply for this job.

You must be skilled in PHP4 and have an understanding for PHP5 and with MySQL. It is also preferable to know XHTML, XML, and CSS.

Payment will be on a per-project basis and will vary based on the time spent on the project or however much we agree on. We have many projects ranging from lower budget projects ($50 to $500) and high budget projects upwards of $1000. Payment will be over PayPal.

If you are interested, please email us at info [at] wiredprogramming [dot] com. Just send us your portfolio and/or resume and we will get in touch with you. You can also contact us using the methods in my signature.

If you have any questions about our company, please visit

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Web -
    Contact - [ AOL: WiredPrg ; YIM: wiredprogramming ; MSN: msn[at] ]

Email Sent

Hello ,
    I have sent u a email.. with my sample work to show my ability.

Portfolio and some description sent via email.

Email sent.