Help Fast! lol Multiple servers managment creating subdomain on 2nd server?

Hello everyone and im going to thank you all in advance for helping me with this

I currently own a few web hosting company's.

Where i seem to be having trouble is that i have allways used Reseller accounts to run my business. But recently this month i have purchased My own Servers.
    I currently Own 9 Servers in total. So when it comes to Actual Server Managment im running into a brick wall lol

One of my business's invlolves Free web hosting.
    And and I have been using one server for the free web hosting clients.

The problem is that sigle server is Maxed out I cannot add any more accounts to it withought jeperdising its stability.

This service Not only inlcudes Free domain hosting but sub domain hosting as well.

So now that you know a little background on what im doing heres the question

We use Client Exec as our billing and Auto Account Creation and we know its possible to Add multiple server to Client Exec and we can tell it to creat new accounts on anouther server But what hapends when someone wants a subdomain?

Its my understanding that subdomains can only reside on the server that the actual domain is being hosted. Is this right ? or is there a way to creat subdomains of a .com on anouther server where is not located...

Also i was wondering if it was possible to join servers together in one whm?
    So under Ip Adresses we could just specify a new Ip & server would this work ?

I really need help fast since i get an average of 90 sighnups a day. and im sorry if theres a simple solution to this.. Im just new to actually owning my own hardware instead of using someone elses.

to me it just doesnt make any sence and i know it needs to be possible somehow ..

Thanks again and i appreciate and help that you can provide

Quote Originally Posted by richardvan1
    We use Client Exec as our billing and Auto Account Creation and we know its possible to Add multiple server to Client Exec and we can tell it to creat new accounts on anouther server But what hapends when someone wants a subdomain?

Its my understanding that subdomains can only reside on the server that the actual domain is being hosted. Is this right ? or is there a way to creat subdomains of a .com on anouther server where is not located...
    I don't use ClientExec but if it can set up an account with a new domain on another server then my guess is that it would do the same for sub.yourdomain.

But even with the account all set up on sub.yourdomain you'll have a problem with dns if yourdomain is hosted elsewhere - ie. sub.yourdomain won't resolve. To get around this you could:
    1. try the dns clustering options in CPanel (not sure if these would work in this situation tho)
    2. set up a script to add the subdomain A record for each new sign-up.
    3. set up a wildcard subdomain pointing to the other server.

Quote Originally Posted by richardvan1
    Also i was wondering if it was possible to join servers together in one whm?
    So under Ip Adresses we could just specify a new Ip & server would this work ?
    No, CPanel / WHM is a single server system - all its scripts work only for the local machine (although it does have some dns clustering options). A different control panel could probably do this for you (HSphere?) but I guess changing panel isn't an option you'd like
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

I allready trial the DNS clustering .. didnt work If anyone knows of any script to add the subdomain A record for each new sign-up. please let me know