Reseller Reccomendation

Hi,

I'm looking for a host with the following features:

• cPanel/WHM
    • UK Based
    • WHM Autpilot v3
    • End-user Support - optional, but not required
    • Free Domain Reseller Account

Any reccomendations would be good, I've already seen ResellerZoom but any other reliable and established resellers would be good.

Thanks,
    Daniel.

Hi

I recommend checking out http://uk.webhostdir.com and click reseller. Be sure to check that the UK hosts servers actually are in the UK if thats what your after.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Have you searched around the offers section? There should be plenty of UK providers in there that can offer you exactly what your looking for.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    Have you searched around the offers section?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    There should be plenty of UK providers in there that can offer you exactly what your looking for.
    There aren't.

Wouldn't be easier to get WHMAP and a domain reseller account elsewhere? This would really open up your options, or are you looking for a package in hopes of having a lower overall cost?
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

adakist is right. I doubt you will find a host offering WHMAP and a domain reseller altogether.
    Lou,
    24HostingNOW
    www.24hostingnow
    Low cost web hosting & reseller plans

WHMAP and a domain reseller account is offered by hostgator. But they are US based. Try requesting under hosting offers section to see if any UK based host fullfills your needs.
    No more browsing WHT as a guest user

Quote Originally Posted by adakist
    Wouldn't be easier to get WHMAP and a domain reseller account elsewhere? This would really open up your options, or are you looking for a package in hopes of having a lower overall cost?
    I don't mind paying for WHMAP myself, but the domain reseller account would be ideal as I don't have the capital to pay the $xxx startup fee's for my own...

As an option go to WHM Autopilot community forum and ask for hosting recommendations there.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_grant
    I don't mind paying for WHMAP myself, but the domain reseller account would be ideal as I don't have the capital to pay the $xxx startup fee's for my own...
    I know a place that's very very reliable and quality, but it's a tad "expensive". It's cPanel/WHM, UK based with a great reputation. I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for (without WHMAP, domain reseller... etc) but I'm sure one of the other members would give you a domain reseller account. At least check them out, and read up on some reviews Been with them 2.5-3 years now.

RSHosting.com

I'll keep my eyes open for your exact requirements, though. Good luck!
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

I have also seen a few things on RSHosting that seem to be positive, I am sure a quick check using the search tool will show you some more reviews on them.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>